• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Betaman411's Franchise

betaman411

All-Star 1
Here's my Final Season 2 Franchise ( 105 OVR, 104 NBA / 105 Classic):

yCPg8OX.png

Additional notable players include 105 SF Giannis and PF 94 Legacy Dirk

GUAH4PP.png

Additional notable player includes PG 102 Gary Payton

betaman411

All-Star 1
Thanks guys. My franchise is all grind. I got pretty good in the AH in season 1 and made some coin in season 2 before the AH change. I'm actually relieved they changed the AH format though as I was spending way too much there and not enough time playing with my team. There are still some money making opportunities that I use now and again but I'm just like everyone else grinding promos and trying to get a 98 here and there to compete more in Showdown.

I refuse to spend any money on this game based on how EA treats their customer base. I realize without P2W players, I wouldn't have a free game to play but I just can't justify promoting what they're doing. If only I could kick this addiction to keep upgrading my team...haha

andypongom

Rookie 1
Nice to see you here @Beta, haha. Nice lineup. Same with you, never spent money on this game. Oh, i forgot that i spent 1.99 once to prevent they banning again for 3 weeks, and that's work!

betaman411

All-Star 1
How's wall play @bateman411
Wall's play was fine. He was average to above average in everything. He moved to the bench though when I maxed Lillard (to get my OVR up). I then got Simmons making Wall expendable. My bigger concern though is whether or not his gameplay has changed since I had him?! I just posted at that other site about an observation I made with 98 Kyrie - his AI is MUCH better than during the promo. Another user confirmed this as well. Kind of pisses me off because I grabbed Embiid instead of Kyrie based on his AI in Showdown.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Wall's play was fine. He was average to above average in everything. He moved to the bench though when I maxed Lillard (to get my OVR up). I then got Simmons making Wall expendable. My bigger concern though is whether or not his gameplay has changed since I had him?! I just posted at that other site about an observation I made with 98 Kyrie - his AI is MUCH better than during the promo. Another user confirmed this as well. Kind of pisses me off because I grabbed Embiid instead of Kyrie based on his AI in Showdown.

I can notice the difference between Kyrie back then and now, it's considerable. I hadn't really noticed until you mentioned it.
Also Embiid was a machine during the promo too. I don't have either but I come up against the AI a lot.. I could be tripping balls and it's just my lineup has gone up a few notches in ovr..

How's that 98 Lebron Play? Have you used the 96 version.. If you have - is there much difference/worth the upgrade?

betaman411

All-Star 1

I can notice the difference between Kyrie back then and now, it's considerable. I hadn't really noticed until you mentioned it.
Also Embiid was a machine during the promo too. I don't have either but I come up against the AI a lot.. I could be tripping balls and it's just my lineup has gone up a few notches in ovr..

How's that 98 Lebron Play? Have you used the 96 version.. If you have - is there much difference/worth the upgrade?

I haven't figured out why Embiid plays so terrible in my lineup when I see such great reports of his play. If I had it to do over, I would've gotten Kyrie and kept Mutombo instead of replacing him with Embiid (essentially for the OVR and boost to C). Mutombo's AI is ridiculous in Showdown.

I've had all of the best PF's except SH Bosh. The way that I play, 98 LBJ is the perfect mix for me. He grabs just enough rebounds and blocks just enough shots that his superior offense (3pt shooting, penetration and dunks) is a major positive. I really liked 97 Duncan as well. I'll put it this way, I was thinking of selling my 98 LBJ and getting the 99 (vs training) since I'm trying to get 100 OVR but keep my cards auctionable.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

I haven't figured out why Embiid plays so terrible in my lineup when I see such great reports of his play. If I had it to do over, I would've gotten Kyrie and kept Mutombo instead of replacing him with Embiid (essentially for the OVR and boost to C). Mutombo's AI is ridiculous in Showdown.

I've had all of the best PF's except SH Bosh. The way that I play, 98 LBJ is the perfect mix for me. He grabs just enough rebounds and blocks just enough shots that his superior offense (3pt shooting, penetration and dunks) is a major positive. I really liked 97 Duncan as well. I'll put it this way, I was thinking of selling my 98 LBJ and getting the 99 (vs training) since I'm trying to get 100 OVR but keep my cards auctionable.

Nice, I had Mutombo too but sold him and maxed out Lauri Markkanen 92.. His AI was great but Lauri does quite well too. Until I get a hold of that DJ 100 ovr card.

I've only just traded in some tokens for the 96 lebron and benched Duncan 97 to test him out - his play style fits in really well with mine also... He shoots great and is always around to take a shot. I usually get to +10 within in 20 seconds since adding him into my line up and it would take me 2-3 times longer in time to get to that at times with Duncan. Considering selling the 96 to get the 99 PF but unsure on spending that much coin for such few upgraded stats... especially in an uncertain market.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Nice, I had Mutombo too but sold him and maxed out Lauri Markkanen 92.. His AI was great but Lauri does quite well too. Until I get a hold of that DJ 100 ovr card.

I've only just traded in some tokens for the 96 lebron and benched Duncan 97 to test him out - his play style fits in really well with mine also... He shoots great and is always around to take a shot. I usually get to +10 within in 20 seconds since adding him into my line up and it would take me 2-3 times longer in time to get to that at times with Duncan. Considering selling the 96 to get the 99 PF but unsure on spending that much coin for such few upgraded stats... especially in an uncertain market.
I've decided to wait now. I think we will start seeing +100 OVR cards with boosts (and eventually abilities) so I'm saving coin for then. I'd like to get to 100 OVR in the meantime so I did make a few updates to my team to increase my Classic to 99 as well.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Bump: Added KD to NBA and switched back to Lillard as starting PG. Added Wilkes and Walt to get Classic OVR from 98 to 99 and get SD boost.

EDIT: I also sold most of my bench to maximize coin with the influx of higher auctionable OVR cards with boosts.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Same, I've sold a few bench cards and free'd up some coin too.. looking forward to seeing the new promo and what cards it will bring. Auction house prices are inflated at the moment.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.