• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Betaman411's Franchise

edlllpt

Pro 1
I might just be tripping, but am I the only one who sees "Clutch" as a boost under Scottie Pippen's card?

it is a visual bug that comes from a clutch in the same position in the other line-up - in this case Lebron

it happens with all cards with a second boost or in this case an ability, if you move between line-ups and one of the cards doesn't have a second boost.

For example, I have legend howard with 1 boost and legend Wilt with 2 boosts as my bench Cs, and when I switch from classic line-up view to nba-line-up view, it will look like Howard has +5 block and +4 Dunk. But he doesn't have the +4 dunk. It's Wilt, only.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I might just be tripping, but am I the only one who sees "Clutch" as a boost under Scottie Pippen's card?

That is from the LeBron card if you have a card with 2 bench boosts and you swap over to a lineup with a card with 1 bench boost in the same position then the lower one from the 2 bench boost card gets transferred over in a visual glitch you can get rid of it by clicking a card in the lineup with the visual glitch and backing out that's what I do when I take lineups screenshots to avoid the visual glitch being in my photos

betaman411

All-Star 1
NY Lowry or CNY Lin

Replace that PO Lillard on your bench with someone with a boost and similar overall

I would love that Lowry card but haven?t seen one on AH1. I could use my SS tokens for CNY Lin or bin him for around 3.3M. I?m not sure he?s enough though. Lowry seems like a sure thing with the +4/+4 boosts. I was also thinking of pulling trigger on 99 PG Lillard. Figured I might as well wait though until PG?s are released in this promo. I?ve seen one floating around today with a 16M bid. More than I?d like to spend. I just netted about 11.3M (after tax) on LBJ.

If you?re a Lillard fan there?s a 100 TOTY version of him coming out. I would wait to buy a PG until the TOTY PGs drop because the prices of other PGs will go down.

I ended up picking up Walt for 7.5M and I used Lillard to train Durant to 103. The latter finally got me to 100 OVR.

X020179

Pro 1
I would love that Lowry card but haven?t seen one on AH1. I could use my SS tokens for CNY Lin or bin him for around 3.3M. I?m not sure he?s enough though. Lowry seems like a sure thing with the +4/+4 boosts. I was also thinking of pulling trigger on 99 PG Lillard. Figured I might as well wait though until PG?s are released in this promo. I?ve seen one floating around today with a 16M bid. More than I?d like to spend. I just netted about 11.3M (after tax) on LBJ.

If you?re a Lillard fan there?s a 100 TOTY version of him coming out. I would wait to buy a PG until the TOTY PGs drop because the prices of other PGs will go down.

I ended up picking up Walt for 7.5M and I used Lillard to train Durant to 103. The latter finally got me to 100 OVR.

That?s a good price, atleast on AH1.

BTW, we?re playing you in LvL right now. I?m Kobe. Lol

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yeah, I thought so too. Wouldn't call it a bid snipe per se but I tracked it with about 1/2 hr to go and ended up bidding against another guy. I think it started at 7M and I went about 5 bids before I jumped to 7.5M. Haha...my time is worth more to me than 450k coins!

Good tourney going at the moment! My Classic quarter loss to Stewie broke a massive winning streak. I was wondering how you guys felt about people that don't post losses? I always post all of my quarters but I know a lot of guys force close if they're losing with a few seconds left so the score never posts. Borderline cheating in my book so I take the high road but I could see how others might feel it's ok.

X020179

Pro 1

Yeah, I thought so too. Wouldn't call it a bid snipe per se but I tracked it with about 1/2 hr to go and ended up bidding against another guy. I think it started at 7M and I went about 5 bids before I jumped to 7.5M. Haha...my time is worth more to me than 450k coins!

Good tourney going at the moment! My Classic quarter loss to Stewie broke a massive winning streak. I was wondering how you guys felt about people that don't post losses? I always post all of my quarters but I know a lot of guys force close if they're losing with a few seconds left so the score never posts. Borderline cheating in my book so I take the high road but I could see how others might feel it's ok.

Lol my quarters don?t matter to me I usually get decent margins, I didn?t play too well last time but still got a fine difference

betaman411

All-Star 1

Lol my quarters don?t matter to me I usually get decent margins, I didn?t play too well last time but still got a fine difference
We've been matched with quite a few of the Top 50 teams the last couple of weeks. So I've been facing a lot of +100 OVR's. I'm somewhat disenchanted with lvl (much like SD) as it feels as though certain outcomes are predetermined. Seems suspicious to me that Stewie struggled against my NBA team and I struggled against his Classic team. I would expect us both to do well against our respective teams and the margin difference would be relatively close.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

We've been matched with quite a few of the Top 50 teams the last couple of weeks. So I've been facing a lot of +100 OVR's. I'm somewhat disenchanted with lvl (much like SD) as it feels as though certain outcomes are predetermined. Seems suspicious to me that Stewie struggled against my NBA team and I struggled against his Classic team. I would expect us both to do well against our respective teams and the margin difference would be relatively close.

Well I tend to have a worse quarter with whatever team I use first in LvL which is usually my NBA lineup so predetermined outcomes are no stranger to me but I'll still take on the highest overall teams I see regardless

betaman411

All-Star 1
Minor update. I replaced 99 Walt on my NBA lineup with 100 TOTY Lillard during the last tourney to get the SD bonus. I also fixed the visual glitch on Classic lineup and max trained Harden (I know, probably worthless due to OVR restrictions but whatever, I had a bunch of training tokens to spare).

Really struggling now to find creative ways to increase my OVR without training Plats I know I won't keep. At this rate, I may just have to hang tight until the AH crash and then only train what I think will be my final lineup of the season. Going to be difficult though once 104 is the new 100 in SD.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Another minor update. Added 102 Embiid for 98 Shaq (sold for 12M) and also built 102 Manu for bench (used Crawford as TP for Durant). OVR's are still the same as I still struggle to "affordably" get my Classic to 100 and my NBA to 101.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Another minor update. Added 102 Embiid for 98 Shaq (sold for 12M) and also built 102 Manu for bench (used Crawford as TP for Durant). OVR's are still the same as I still struggle to "affordably" get my Classic to 100 and my NBA to 101.

How's embiid playing for u.. really disappointed with him.. just a few tokens away from Jordan so that's there..
Ya same problem of getting to 101.. I'll get there in classic as I have trained a few platinums I intend to keep.. nba is going to be a struggle for me

betaman411

All-Star 1

How's embiid playing for u.. really disappointed with him.. just a few tokens away from Jordan so that's there..
Ya same problem of getting to 101.. I'll get there in classic as I have trained a few platinums I intend to keep.. nba is going to be a struggle for me
Seems to be another situation where a player has mixed results. He plays very well for me. Especially rebounding and 3pt shots. Plus he doesn?t get stripped as easily as Shaq and his passes don?t get picked off either. My plan was to move him to the bench if he didn?t perform but so far so good.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Seems to be another situation where a player has mixed results. He plays very well for me. Especially rebounding and 3pt shots. Plus he doesn?t get stripped as easily as Shaq and his passes don?t get picked off either. My plan was to move him to the bench if he didn?t perform but so far so good.
Ok cool that he is working out for u.. he wasn't as reliable as 97 lauri on 3s and neither were that great shot blockers..

betaman411

All-Star 1
Ok cool that he is working out for u.. he wasn't as reliable as 97 lauri on 3s and neither were that great shot blockers..
His shot blocking is average...no Mutombo. Here he is with my boosts:

1T6BXhN.png

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
His shot blocking is average...no Mutombo. Here he is with my boosts:

1T6BXhN.png
I love Embiid. Strange to say this but probably my most accurate 3-pt shooter and I have 106 Curry, 106 FMVP KD on my team. I do have him maxed to 107 with boosts but dang dude can shoot.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.