• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Around the World Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
My guess is it's something international like we had last year with players representing different countries in the world
Screenshot_20190810-135336.png

Asif

Rookie 1
I think these players will be der.....
Gobert siakam ANTETOKOUNM-HOE luka Doncic Embid Ben Simmons KAT
Nikola jokic

Elysium

Rookie 1
My guess - Spain promo, as adventure represents the Columbus discovering America (even though he was Italian, the adventure set from Spain). They have Gasol brothers, Rubio, Ibaka, Hernandgomez etc.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Hope is long promo and finally with some 108-109 ovr
Im personally tired of these 107 ovr and 10 days promos
Stuck at 109 ovr with same players for more than 3 weeks,it has become very hard to play this game with the same desire as before

Hope is long promo and finally with some 108-109 ovr
Im personally tired of these 107 ovr and 10 days promos
Stuck at 109 ovr with same players for more than 3 weeks,it has become very hard to play this game with the same desire as before
I'm in the same boat buddy. Stuck at 109 with no way forward until they release 108s.

EA holds the rights to a player for about six months after they retire. That's why we had the store Ginobli earlier in the season. I'm not sure about the ins and outs of EA acquiring the rights to players after that window closes. They clearly obtained the rights to Paul Pierce this season but they didn't acquire the rights for Bosh.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.