• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

April monthly master

f2p you can get 100 ovr. This month you can get more gold tokens & elite tokens, so you can reach the first 101 with one weekly pass.

Weekly pass give you 60 extra gold tokens daily + 1600 extra stamina for those 7 days

cire2245

Rookie 3
f2p you can get 100 ovr. This month you can get more gold tokens & elite tokens, so you can reach the first 101 with one weekly pass.

Weekly pass give you 60 extra gold tokens daily + 1600 extra stamina for those 7 days
Probably a tactic from ea. Last month’s reward would give us just about exact tokens to get the current 100 card with grinding and buying daily coin packs. But with increased reward, it will put you halfway of the 101 which would tempt you to buy cash packs to complete it. I don’t know, maybe a beneficial one to both grinders and spenders, just hate the mind torture if i will going to spend or not...haha

Altavilla

Pro 1
Not doing April’s master. Too much trouble (MM allways is) for too little reward (102 Horry).

By the time i can get him I suspect there will a bunch of PF’s better than Horry. And come on! Is anyone a Horry fan?

I probably won’t even do the daily objectives. Saving packs for now.

But March Madness and April Fools is looking very nice so far... hurray for that

Altavilla

Pro 1
Magic “MM” - YAY (Winter thing, pretty close to MM’s thing)
Bird MM - yay
Ewing MM - errr... sure, yay
Horry MM - EXCUSE ME?! 😄

What’s next? Milicic? (Yeah, I’m still choking on that one haha.)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Not doing April’s master. Too much trouble (MM allways is) for too little reward (102 Horry).

By the time i can get him I suspect there will a bunch of PF’s better than Horry. And come on! Is anyone a Horry fan?

I probably won’t even do the daily objectives. Saving packs for now.

But March Madness and April Fools is looking very nice so far... hurray for that
Horry fan here.. early lakers fan and current spurs fan.. too many 'big shots'
Are u a suns fan.. ;)

Altavilla

Pro 1
Horry fan here.. early lakers fan and current spurs fan.. too many 'big shots'
Are u a suns fan.. ;)
Ooops... sorry man hehe
Nah, not a Suns fan. In fact getting back in touch with the NBA (mostly thanks to this game) after about 10 years of not caring. Nothing against Horry - great player, sure - but, it seems to me, not in the same level as the previous 3 (much better than Milicic of course).

I'm going for him cause i love that card art. Also the extra stamina from the weekly pass is helping me with the Mobile Madness promo.

I'm pretty sure the next promo masters are not gonna be PFs. Hakeem was the only center better than Ewing during the whole month of March.

Chico

Rookie 1
Ooops... sorry man hehe
Nah, not a Suns fan. In fact getting back in touch with the NBA (mostly thanks to this game) after about 10 years of not caring. Nothing against Horry - great player, sure - but, it seems to me, not in the same level as the previous 3 (much better than Milicic of course).

I’m on the same boat as you, didn’t care for NBA since 2007 just started following again November of last year start of the season lol. And you do have a point regarding Robert Horry not being in the same level as Magic, Larry and maybe even Ewing, but he did have lots of big shots even when he was still playing for the Houston Rockets and having 7 Championship Rings means something for sure. Btw John Starks fan here :)

PS
That Darko thing is funny.

Pabloloko

Rookie 1
I didn’t want to start the new thread. What are your assumptions on the next record breaker player? The tokens name is B-side, if it suggests anything...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.