• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Anyone has a thought of quitting this game?

Jehrzy

Rookie 1
I'm actually going to be facing a dilemma soon - I came over from Madden Overdrive when EA stunk up the john with that piece of crap game. The new Madden version is out at the end of the month, and I don't have time to grind two games.

I'm enjoying the relative simplicity of NBALM compared to Madden, but I'm going to have to give the new Madden a shot at least, and if it's good and I enjoy it, it'll probably come at the expense of NBALM.

Rexonomy

Rookie 1
i quit at the start of season 3 and i came back when the finals promo started... i got attached to the game again.

...even if you quit EA’s work will lure you back sometime during season 4:p

I won’t quit. I mean last couple of days WiFi sucked and there was this thing called resource down load error that annoyed the crap out of me. I came close quitting, I didn’t download the game and deleted it for a few days but somehow yesterday I got back, got out of my comfort zone. It was a hard decision to be back but now that I am back, I am enjoying it like before

combat008

Rookie 1
You still here?? Damn
Addiction + obssesion. You have to check dat kiddo.
😘😘😘😘😘
Idiot im playing till end of season 3. The only reason im playing this now cause its summer break kiddo. You are what they call EA fanboy cringy ass kid, blocked you so dont reply kid

Last edited:

combat008

Rookie 1
Yes playing against real people would be cool but dont expect for it to work well for the first half of the season 4. Imma return when it works well, probably start of next summer.

Idiot im playing till end of season 3. The only reason im playing this now cause its summer break kiddo. You are what they call EA fanboy cringy ass kid, blocked you so dont reply kid
I'm a fanboy cause i want to play PvP next season after waiting for more than a year ?? OK then

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Cut it out guys there's no need for name calling this is the only verbal warning before points are awarded

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.