• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Anyone else spend too much on this game?

TreyBurke

Rookie 1
600 bucks this month nba live i cant sleep im so upset i literally have 2 dollars. not going out this new years im broke AF + I was away ALL XMAS DAY so i missed the gift.. i gotta go puke

combat008

Rookie 1
Re: Any 1 else spend 2 much?

I don't know if you are ironic or what but for the love of god don't spend 600 bucks on this game in a month unless you have stable income that can support it. NBA Live mobile is unregulated gambling market and people get addicted opening all the cash packs and that could lead to big financial losses.

Hetzer

Rookie 1

You need to take a break from this game. In my opinion spending 600$ on even the best video games is kind of dangerous. Spending on this game will get you nowhere especially because of the way the whole system is designed. Better cards come out every 2 weeks. You need to sort your priorities ASAP.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Max I've done is like $120 in a sitting and that felt like a rip off right after.. sometime in Season 2.

Give it a break man.

No point.

They got you good! I've never spent even $1 on this game. You need to cut your credit/debit card into tiny, little pieces asap!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I probably spent $600 over the course of 34 months not 1 month if you can afford it and think it's worth it then go ahead and do what you want but 14 months ago for what you spent this month I pre-ordered a Project Scorpio edition Xbox One X and an elite controller they've served me for longer than a season in this game lasts so keep that in mind that everything in this game will be useless in 9-10 months from now

jeforious

Rookie 1

600 bucks this month nba live i cant sleep im so upset i literally have 2 dollars. not going out this new years im broke AF + I was away ALL XMAS DAY so i missed the gift.. i gotta go puke

I know a lot of people has also spent tons of cash on this game. Same for me but i try to manage what i have left so that im not empty handed at the of the day, . I know it sukss the addiction is real.

But you have to stay positive andl look at the bright side. You do play this game a lot? im guessing you love the game so much that u you play it everyday? its not so bad after all. Spending money on something you love is not as bad as you think especially if you play in top leagues.. Nothing you can do now to Revert all the spendings. Lesson learned and move forward maybe spend $50/month at most for 2019? Happy New YEAR man!! dont puke too much lol

Ailman

Rookie 1

I bought $100 and pulled Ghost Drummand and ghost Markkanen, I was reluctant to spent the money but turned out really well for me. $100 for 12k NBA Cash and 2 elite presents. Then I bought 10k ghost player pack.

TreyBurke

Rookie 1
Thank you everbody for looking out and not attacking. Yeah I got alcohol/addiction issues in my past sometimes if not careful and being mindful I can go on a spree like I did and feel remorse and guilt. Not trying to drag any1 down just wanted to say thanks for the replies and suggestions. Hope yall Have a Happy New Year if we dont connect prior 2. Peace

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thank you everbody for looking out and not attacking. Yeah I got alcohol/addiction issues in my past sometimes if not careful and being mindful I can go on a spree like I did and feel remorse and guilt. Not trying to drag any1 down just wanted to say thanks for the replies and suggestions. Hope yall Have a Happy New Year if we dont connect prior 2. Peace

Thanks have a Happy New Year as well none of us know each other well enough to give unsolicited advice on how others should run their lives all we should do is state what we would do and leave it at that

Hey, I haven?t posted on this board since S2 ended, but still check once in a while and wanted to chime in here.

When I first started playing NBALM last season I fell so hard for the game like many of us, and eventually began spending money. It started with purchasing stamina here and there to try to complete royalty lebron. That opened the door to buying the ridiculous ?chance? cash packs in the store. Before long, I was horrified with how much I had opened my wallet for this game. I knew I needed to do something.

What helped me eventually was the sobering realization that there will always be something new and shiny that EA feeds me to compel me to spend my way to improving the team, but a) I will never have the best team unless I really go off the rails with spend and time investment, and b) at the end of the day, I will really have little of value to show for my spend.

Fast forward to today, and I?ve been putting in roughly the same amount of time in S3 as I did in S2, but I no longer have that irrational, burning desire to ?win? this game anymore. I stick to the boundaries that I?ve set for myself: trying to go as far as I can make it in the game with the time I?ve allotted for myself, and letting the chips fall where they may.

I haven?t spent a dime on the game since mid-S2, and as a matter of policy I will never spend another dime on the game going forward. What?s interesting is my enjoyment of the game has not suffered one bit, and I can still be somewhat competitive (90 OVR and top ~400 league). Most importantly, in the end I?m in a much better place personally and am happier with myself. Good luck working through it for yourself, hope this helps.

TWICE

Rookie 1
$600. Woah.... I understand maybe up to $10. Even $10 on this crappy game seems to be too much.
It's not like you win all the time even if you have best LU as AI on computer side is absolutely nuts when your AI who you spent hundreds of dollars just stand their watching.

I hope no one spend this much money on this broken game.

I had a league mate that used to spend at least $1000 every month. He always had the new promo players the day they came out and got to 110ovr last season pretty easily. Couldn't score to save his life though so we kicked him out. Hey don't feel bad I've read articles of dudes spending $9000-70,000 on mobile games.

jeforious

Rookie 1
Hey, I haven?t posted on this board since S2 ended, but still check once in a while and wanted to chime in here.

When I first started playing NBALM last season I fell so hard for the game like many of us, and eventually began spending money. It started with purchasing stamina here and there to try to complete royalty lebron. That opened the door to buying the ridiculous ?chance? cash packs in the store. Before long, I was horrified with how much I had opened my wallet for this game. I knew I needed to do something.

What helped me eventually was the sobering realization that there will always be something new and shiny that EA feeds me to compel me to spend my way to improving the team, but a) I will never have the best team unless I really go off the rails with spend and time investment, and b) at the end of the day, I will really have little of value to show for my spend.

Fast forward to today, and I?ve been putting in roughly the same amount of time in S3 as I did in S2, but I no longer have that irrational, burning desire to ?win? this game anymore. I stick to the boundaries that I?ve set for myself: trying to go as far as I can make it in the game with the time I?ve allotted for myself, and letting the chips fall where they may.

I haven?t spent a dime on the game since mid-S2, and as a matter of policy I will never spend another dime on the game going forward. What?s interesting is my enjoyment of the game has not suffered one bit, and I can still be somewhat competitive (90 OVR and top ~400 league). Most importantly, in the end I?m in a much better place personally and am happier with myself. Good luck working through it for yourself, hope this helps.

If you just play for FUN, you should never spend anything on this game anyway. But if you play competitive LvL tournaments than yah spending a bit money here and there is not as bad as anyone thinks.. But simply playing the game casually its almost mandatory to not spend a single dime on the game.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.