• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Anyone else spend too much on this game?

KrossoverK12

Rookie 1
Yeah thats extreme. But if you recognize you can correct it. A little bit here and there is understandable for something you can play everyday, anywhere. Also, don't worry about the "I never spend money and have a 91 overall" guys. They are either liars just trying to troll or pretty much have no life other than playing this game, both of which is much more pathetic

cire2245

Rookie 3
Well, i'm f2p and have 91 ovr team both my accounts. You're right that i have to spend a lot of time on this game but i see to it that i didn't overlook my other obligations. Regularly visiting this site for tips and insights help me build my team so i think that's it. But yeah, socially i think i am less active as before and also missing a lot of my favorite anime and series (around 2 season and beyond on some). I know eventually i will have my time on this and by then will catch up on my other stuff, but for now will enjoy the game. Also, don't mind spending money on this game, we do spend on things that we like, but anything excessive is not good at all.

jeforious

Rookie 1
Bottom line is if you got the $$$$ spend it fk it. If yo broke AF then dont spend anything.

If you like to Grind the promos and play 24/7 and not spend any money you can do that too, if your busy person and dont have time in the world to be logging in the game every hour, spend some money! by all means.

Time is Money = the extra time/grind you are using to upgrade your team as F2P. Could be the time you are wasting t make MONEY somewhere else. Then that money you make, you spend it on the game. Its all goes back around hah

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I am spending too much money on getting Oladipo xmas card, and I am still 1-2% short.

Getting PG13 to improve my Balanced squad wasn't so bad but Oladipo is urgh.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Bottom line is if you got the $$$$ spend it fk it. If yo broke AF then dont spend anything.

If you like to Grind the promos and play 24/7 and not spend any money you can do that too, if your busy person and dont have time in the world to be logging in the game every hour, spend some money! by all means.

Time is Money = the extra time/grind you are using to upgrade your team as F2P. Could be the time you are wasting t make MONEY somewhere else. Then that money you make, you spend it on the game. Its all goes back around hah
+1..
Even though i dont spend, i believe if the game gives u entertainment why not spend on it.. pretty sure all the f2p s on this forum have spent money on other aspects of life which others find excessive.
To the OP, irrespective of how much u spent hope u got something out of it.. and if u didnt, ask around in this forum if certain packs are worth it b4 buying..problem is people watch buckeye/qjb etc and buy packs.. not realsising some of those packs are actually utter trash

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Finally got Oladipo. My NBA xmas stuff is done. Now I can play either Harden or Oladipo in the ones I am most keen on: SD & LvL.

Side: I wanted KG as well but since Marcus Morris signature was my free elite present, alongside Dono Mitchell as another gift, I don't need KG anymore.

MM and AD as my first two PFs looks quite decent.

+1..
Even though i dont spend, i believe if the game gives u entertainment why not spend on it.. pretty sure all the f2p s on this forum have spent money on other aspects of life which others find excessive.
To the OP, irrespective of how much u spent hope u got something out of it.. and if u didnt, ask around in this forum if certain packs are worth it b4 buying..problem is people watch buckeye/qjb etc and buy packs.. not realsising some of those packs are actually utter trash

Completely agree (+ what?s up anatdoc, been a while since I?ve been engaged on here...)

Time is absolutely money, and it may make sense for some to spend $5 here and there if it saves you hours grinding. For me though, it?s a slippery slope because that $5 becomes the gateway to spending $10, $20, etc. Instead my conscious decision is to continue to play my fill of 1.5 to 2 hours/day of NBALM and accept that I may not be able to get all the masters and be the highest OVR - not unless I put in more hours and/or spend money.

For someone who can tend to struggle with addiction like myself, it?s important to put these strict boundaries into place, otherwise it gets a little out of control. ... I was tempted to purchase one or two of the < $5 store packs recently, but better to be cold turkey in my situation.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Hey bailey.. all good here..busy spending all my time on the game..lol..thankfully no money yet..like u said once u get on the slippery slope...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.