• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any Coin Making Methods?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Sell all the golds u can get this promo if ur not trying to go for the tip off heroes/wilt
With the ah as it is, it looks we will be exchanging elites from promo to promo..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Best thing is by far grinding the silver player events for the Tip Off campaign and converting them to golds then selling them it's rather easy to pull 75+ cards which sell for twice as much as the 74s at the least

betaman411

All-Star 1
Best thing is by far grinding the silver player events for the Tip Off campaign and converting them to golds then selling them it's rather easy to pull 75+ cards which sell for twice as much as the 74s at the least

Anyone else feel like they changed the pull rates on the silver TO set? I agree with Stewie that pulling a 75 or better is actually pretty common but it didn?t seem that easy early in the promo.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Anyone else feel like they changed the pull rates on the silver TO set? I agree with Stewie that pulling a 75 or better is actually pretty common but it didn?t seem that easy early in the promo.

They arent good for that much now though.. still 10-15k for a 78/9 is great

edlllpt

Pro 1
i like to snipe.... bronze players
MAX profit :D :D :D
What are u selling them for

I'm gonna guess he's joking because there was no bronze player card in the AH this season as far as I know xD

Options I see for bronzes are dumping them in the exchange for a silver which makes them worth between 46 to 16 coins each depending on the silver pull or 20 coins via quicksell xD

Unless I am missing something!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
i like to snipe.... bronze players
MAX profit :D :D :D
What are u selling them for

I'm gonna guess he's joking because there was no bronze player card in the AH this season as far as I know xD

Options I see for bronzes are dumping them in the exchange for a silver which makes them worth between 46 to 16 coins each depending on the silver pull or 20 coins via quicksell xD

Unless I am missing something!
Man completely missed the joke(If it was one..) lol...

betaman411

All-Star 1

They arent good for that much now though.. still 10-15k for a 78/9 is great
I'm consistently selling one TO for 15k bid and hint, he's not a high OVR.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.