• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Am I the only one that thinks the slow motion from the "Buzzer Beater" needs to be adjusted???

I think it activates when a shot is taken with 4-5 seconds or less on the clock, but it makes the remaining couple of seconds pointless to us.

If the we or the AI shoot a buzzer beater and we are pretty much paralyzed while the ball is in the air. It's hard to go for the rebound but the AI of course knows EXACTLY where to be for the offensive/defensive rebound. There are more issues, but this is the gyst of it.

It's an awesome concept to have, but maybe it can be adjusted to take effect when there's 2 or less seconds remaining.

As it currently is, this gives the AI another advantage that we can't cancel out, and in a game where so often there are ties and 1 point wins/losses, it would be better if the AI isn't practically able to get a free two points because our team is paralyzed.

Also, since we can only inbound the ball to our point guard, I think the AI should be limited that way as well.

Input?

Got your point, but i guess you can just press the defense button or even switch to auto.

Definitely a possible fix for now. Also, after making this post and paying even more attention to it, I've noticed that it doesn't ALWAYS happen with the clock winding down. It appears it happens if the shot could possibly win the game, which in my opinion makes the fact that we are paralyzed an even bigger issue. I think it's an awesome effect, but maybe it could be cut down from 5 seconds to 2 or 3.

I dont know, maybe I'm knitpicking, but I think it would make the game much more enjoyable for regular players and casuals.

The only problem I have with this is when your players start walking off the court in slo mo (often in close up) and the app crashes and costs you 8000 fans

Altavilla

Pro 1
I dont know, maybe I'm knitpicking, but I think it would make the game much more enjoyable for regular players and casuals.

Yeah haha, specially considering that, for me at least, the game has much bigger issues, to the point where I don't know if I'll still be playing this in 2 weeks time ;)

The only problem I have with this is when your players star walking off the court in slo mo (often in close up) and the app crashes and costs you 8000 fans

Oh wow, now THAT is something I wasn't aware of. I've had the weird close up of pretty much nothing (happens when you shoot a game winner and it's blocked). Haven't had it crash at this sequence, though. It has crashed multiple times right before tipoff for me, though, which is also an automatic -8000 fans l

edlllpt

Pro 1
yeah I've complained about slow motions before in s2, but I'm not really being affected negatively in this s3 so far - at least I don't recall.

And also about the inbounding disavantage. I don't want AI to stop being able to pass to players that are not the pg - I want both sides to be able to inbound to whoever we want.

yeah I've complained about slow motions before in s2, but I'm not really being affected negatively in this s3 so far - at least I don't recall.

And also about the inbounding disavantage. I don't want AI to stop being able to pass to players that are not the pg - I want both sides to be able to inbound to whoever we want.

That would definitely be preferred, but I don't know if it would be possible for mobile. That's a console feature lol. I just figured it'd be easier to take away the AIs ability than to allow us to do it also but I'm not game developer,,so technically I don't know.

Williamof3

Rookie 1
I think there should be a complaint thread like the glitch one for stuff like this before this site turns into gg. Just a thought to keep the board nice and neat.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think there should be a complaint thread like the glitch one for stuff like this before this site turns into gg. Just a thought to keep the board nice and neat.

Then all the posts would be going in those 2 threads lol but I guess we can do that but usually they're 1 in the same

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.