• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

All Daily Beats are gone

I had a feeling when dhitman released a video yesterday telling everyone to play the event it was curtain calls

Man some poor souls had saved up their blitz packs (100-300... guessing inventory issues).. all turned into single packs..oh the horror
lol I was just thinking how that must suck for him. I remember reading that post on a different thread his plan was to save them and open them at the end. Oh man he must be having a fit!

I hope they do a heads up like today on twitter anytime they gonna fix something. I burned like 900 stamina in the event before maintenance.

There was a guy yesterday on EA facebook gloating that he was gonna claim his 3rd 94 master in a few hours as a f2p. He was kicked out, so I just noticed that the fix was near lmao.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I hope they do a heads up like today on twitter anytime they gonna fix something. I burned like 900 stamina in the event before maintenance.

There was a guy yesterday on EA facebook gloating that he was gonna claim his 3rd 94 master in a few hours as a f2p. He was kicked out, so I just noticed that the fix was near lmao.

Well if they didn't mess up on rolling out the fix it wouldn't have been much of a heads up they ran into some last minute snag which luckily was long enough to make it worthwhile

I had like 5 or 6 unclaimed that i somehow forgot to open over the past few days, and luckily pulled like 3 out of them but mannnnnnnnnn I might delete the app if i had 100 saved lmao. tragic. also wishing i never opened the bonus packs, had 110 saved before opening at NP. Would have been a huge help now, fawk

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1
Since this so called fix my app won't open at all.. the ea logo comes on the screen then it crashes.. every time.. I've tried force stopping the app an turning my phone off and on.. any1 else having this problem?

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Since this so called fix my app won't open at all.. the ea logo comes on the screen then it crashes.. every time.. I've tried force stopping the app an turning my phone off and on.. any1 else having this problem?

Is your phone an Android or iPhone?

If its the former, use your fb settings to login. If its an iPhone, similarly use your fb settings.

slin

Rookie 1

If its the former, use your fb settings to login. If its an iPhone, similarly use your fb settings.

I'm having the same issue too. What do you mean by using the FB setting to login. Cuz for me, I can't even get to the point where it shows the iverson/embiid.

timsg0102

Rookie 2

I'm having the same issue too. What do you mean by using the FB setting to login. Cuz for me, I can't even get to the point where it shows the iverson/embiid.

I had a similar issue on Xmas eve last year....but yours worse than mine, because for me at least it got to iverson/embiid before it crashed(many times).

I only found out much later once it returned to manual entry, where I'd choose to login via fb or Google Play, using fb wouldn't make the app crash.

I don't know what else to help u...except for the possibility that they will not do auto login using the default iOS/Android settings. If not you have to shoot a request via Twitter to the app developers a/cs to specifically get them to look into it.

slin

Rookie 1

I had a similar issue on Xmas eve last year....but yours worse than mine, because for me at least it got to iverson/embiid before it crashed(many times).

I only found out much later once it returned to manual entry, where I'd choose to login via fb or Google Play, using fb wouldn't make the app crash.

I don't know what else to help u...except for the possibility that they will not do auto login using the default iOS/Android settings. If not you have to shoot a request via Twitter to the app developers a/cs to specifically get them to look into it.

Nah it's fine. Thanks for the help. I fixed the issue by deleting and then redownloading the game. It works smoothly from there.

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1
Yeah mine crashed literally the second it opened.. but like you.. I uninstalled the app and re installed it.. which fixed it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.