• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

AH refresh timer change?

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Anyone else notice change in the AH refresh timer or consistency in it? For me, it used to be very consistent at 5+1 minutes, ie 1206, 1211, 1216, etc. now it varies from 5+2 to 5+3, so 1207 or 1208, 1212 or 1213, etc. even been 5+4 a few times, which was very weird because it almost skipped a whole refresh cycle without refreshing. been very frustrating to try to snipe since I can?t bank on which minute to go refresh and it?s making an already aggressive snipe AH environment harder to manage. The clock I?m using for this is my iPhone/iPad timer, which are autosynced.

Marty718

Rookie 1
For me it?s 5 and 10 with the 5 being a few drops and the 10 with a wider range of X card so like :01,:06,:11,:16

betaman411

All-Star 1
I believe the refresh cycle is filter dependent. Meaning if you are filtering on a high number of drops then sometimes you will get more than 1 drop in a +5 min cycle. I haven't seen this in s3 but that's how it was in s1 and s2. I expect we might see something similar if AH drops pickup.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The refresh time progresses throughout the day because it's not just every 5 minutes it's every 5 minutes and a couple seconds so it will cycle through the combos of :00/05, :01/06, :02/07, :03/08, and :04/09 a couple times a day

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.