• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Afflalo Creed is finally top 100

TomH

Rookie 2
A year ago this time I was a free agent. Just played solo head to head and ... choke... seasons. 🤦‍♂️ Joined a league, hated it, and left. Late July of 2018 I found a really good group of guys and have been in that league since. We bounce around between 130 and 160, lose good players, even got down to as low as 8 guys. But a couple months ago the worm finally turned. More and more good committed guys joined the league. Today we broke the Top 100.

We require daily tourney play and dont have much tolerance for players who miss their drives for no good reason. Other than that and joining out league Line chat, it’s have fun and win. This game would absolutely blow without some collegiality. And wining helps too. lol

Finally!

CFEFD021-4514-454F-9930-85FF2828325A.jpeg

Chico

Rookie 1
Congrats Sir @TomH and company, we are still trying hard to break the 100 barrier, rank 114 as of the moment and getting destroyed by a rank 33 league lol..

It’s all good and again congrats to you and your league mates Cheers 🍻

dub365

Rookie 3
Nice Tom, good accomplishment. I share the experience. Got a good group but we haven't found quite enough committed guys. We were up to 104 or something, sitting around 139 now. Hoping to break that Century mark before season ends.

Stewie309

All-Star 2
Staff member
Community Chief
This needs a new title problem is I don't know what so give me a suggestion and I'll change it because it's too vague

TomH

Rookie 2
Well as was said to me when we cracked the top 100, "Welcome to hell" lol. You start getting matched up with these guys where you have the same AI but lose by 80. It's nuts. However, congrats.
We’ve had a few of those. One or two of the C&F leagues. Yeah, not too obvious, right?

JukeNukem1432

Rookie 3
Well as was said to me when we cracked the top 100, "Welcome to hell" lol. You start getting matched up with these guys where you have the same AI but lose by 80. It's nuts. However, congrats.
Lol that was me that gave you that cheery welcome. Hell indeed! We just got done playing a league with Ks-supply, they are impossible to beat. They beat us by over 120points every time. Top 100 is when you start seeing these dudes with multiple 108-109 accounts in the same league, its always a loss.

TomH

Rookie 2
Lol that was me that gave you that cheery welcome. Hell indeed! We just got done playing a league with Ks-supply, they are impossible to beat. They beat us by over 120points every time. Top 100 is when you start seeing these dudes with multiple 108-109 accounts in the same league, its always a loss.
We played that league with ks-supply. Wasn’t it a C&F league. Can’t remember. We lost. Also lost recently to a league with 8 109s and the rest 108s. Ummm, we lost. But we beat a 60 or something twice in a row to “vault” into 99th place (doesn’t sound so great put that way. lol)

picklegoat

Rookie 1
Haha I remember it well. We are down to like rank 200 now after that onslaught although we just beat the #65 team by 1 point so we are headed back in the right direction.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YungBreezy
New members today
New threads today