• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Afflalo Creed is finally top 100

TomH

Pro 2
A year ago this time I was a free agent. Just played solo head to head and ... choke... seasons. 🤦‍♂️ Joined a league, hated it, and left. Late July of 2018 I found a really good group of guys and have been in that league since. We bounce around between 130 and 160, lose good players, even got down to as low as 8 guys. But a couple months ago the worm finally turned. More and more good committed guys joined the league. Today we broke the Top 100.

We require daily tourney play and dont have much tolerance for players who miss their drives for no good reason. Other than that and joining out league Line chat, it’s have fun and win. This game would absolutely blow without some collegiality. And wining helps too. lol

Finally!

CFEFD021-4514-454F-9930-85FF2828325A.jpeg

Chico

Rookie 1
Congrats Sir T TomH and company, we are still trying hard to break the 100 barrier, rank 114 as of the moment and getting destroyed by a rank 33 league lol..

It’s all good and again congrats to you and your league mates Cheers 🍻

dub365

All-Star 1
Nice Tom, good accomplishment. I share the experience. Got a good group but we haven't found quite enough committed guys. We were up to 104 or something, sitting around 139 now. Hoping to break that Century mark before season ends.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This needs a new title problem is I don't know what so give me a suggestion and I'll change it because it's too vague

TomH

Pro 2
Well as was said to me when we cracked the top 100, "Welcome to hell" lol. You start getting matched up with these guys where you have the same AI but lose by 80. It's nuts. However, congrats.
We’ve had a few of those. One or two of the C&F leagues. Yeah, not too obvious, right?

Well as was said to me when we cracked the top 100, "Welcome to hell" lol. You start getting matched up with these guys where you have the same AI but lose by 80. It's nuts. However, congrats.
Lol that was me that gave you that cheery welcome. Hell indeed! We just got done playing a league with Ks-supply, they are impossible to beat. They beat us by over 120points every time. Top 100 is when you start seeing these dudes with multiple 108-109 accounts in the same league, its always a loss.

TomH

Pro 2
Lol that was me that gave you that cheery welcome. Hell indeed! We just got done playing a league with Ks-supply, they are impossible to beat. They beat us by over 120points every time. Top 100 is when you start seeing these dudes with multiple 108-109 accounts in the same league, its always a loss.

We played that league with ks-supply. Wasn’t it a C&F league. Can’t remember. We lost. Also lost recently to a league with 8 109s and the rest 108s. Ummm, we lost. But we beat a 60 or something twice in a row to “vault” into 99th place (doesn’t sound so great put that way. lol)

picklegoat

Rookie 2

Haha I remember it well. We are down to like rank 200 now after that onslaught although we just beat the #65 team by 1 point so we are headed back in the right direction.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Hi Guys... I am now got this line up and selling some cards to improve others position. I just got into this game 2 days ago and playing all day!

Got so addicted and I got a lot of time to play. Could I join the team? I'll be good and stay, and for sure will get soooooo much better line up within a few day.

Currently around tol 100 at showdown.

My in game name is FlyinFrog.

Cheers
7DC5B7C4-4AF1-439E-852E-EB699A0416CC.png

Attachments

• 96C7FFE6-3855-43FF-BE37-8F18EF7C7902.png
    96C7FFE6-3855-43FF-BE37-8F18EF7C7902.png
    2 MB · Views: 333

TomH

Pro 2
Hi Guys... I am now got this line up and selling some cards to improve others position. I just got into this game 2 days ago and playing all day!

Got so addicted and I got a lot of time to play. Could I join the team? I'll be good and stay, and for sure will get soooooo much better line up within a few day.

Currently around tol 100 at showdown.

My in game name is FlyinFrog.

Cheers

Welcome to NBALM. It can be addicting. Unfortunately our league - Afflalo Creed - is currently ranked 57 and we can’t take any players below a 110 ovr. The competition is brutal. Good Luck, you’ll find an active league. Keep playing - we are a month from the season reset. If you keep going after that you won’t have any trouble finding an active league to play in.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Welcome to NBALM. It can be addicting. Unfortunately our league - Afflalo Creed - is currently ranked 57 and we can’t take any players below a 110 ovr. The competition is brutal. Good Luck, you’ll find an active league. Keep playing - we are a month from the season reset. If you keep going after that you won’t have any trouble finding an active league to play in.

Thanks for the reply mate appreciate it.. good luck for you too

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1

Anyway for another time I just joined a league which I got invited. However, I cannot play anything in the 'mode'. Is there something I or they league should do to be able to play? This is weird.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Anyway for another time I just joined a league which I got invited. However, I cannot play anything in the 'mode'. Is there something I or they league should do to be able to play? This is weird.
They probably benched you because of your ovr. Maybe when next season starts when all ovr resets you will get your chance to play.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
They probably benched you because of your ovr. Maybe when next season starts when all ovr resets you will get your chance to play.

Thanks for explaining ☺️.

Ohhh so when the season over we start over the player too? Or what? I mean.. OVR comes from the cards. So I'm a little confuse here as I can't think that's possible. Or you mean the stats of the league, the ladder board?

Also if you dont mind I ask, do you know if there is a way I could find 'keys' of line up? Or card explanation?

I realised the numbers got different colour, somtimes green yellow or white. I wonder if it got something to do with line up performance? Some sort of... maybe card with similarities on something could make the team perform better?

I know that type of play similarities affect the boost regarding to our coach style.

Cheers once again.

dub365

All-Star 1
Thanks for explaining ☺.

Ohhh so when the season over we start over the player too? Or what? I mean.. OVR comes from the cards. So I'm a little confuse here as I can't think that's possible. Or you mean the stats of the league, the ladder board?

Also if you dont mind I ask, do you know if there is a way I could find 'keys' of line up? Or card explanation?

I realised the numbers got different colour, somtimes green yellow or white. I wonder if it got something to do with line up performance? Some sort of... maybe card with similarities on something could make the team perform better?

I know that type of play similarities affect the boost regarding to our coach style.

Cheers once again.
Here, this is from the old forums many of us used. It sglhut down but all the pages are aechived. This document is from Season 2 but most of the information is still valid for a beginner. Read through it - ask questions after that.

http://docs.google.com/document/d/114MNnKB4Rogh2MGPddHeppHd_VzwW65v4lLMUsh3APE

There's only a month left til the new Season begins and everything resets so don't worry too much. Use this time to get to understand everything and come October you'll be ready for Season 4

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Here, this is from the old forums many of us used. It sglhut down but all the pages are aechived. This document is from Season 2 but most of the information is still valid for a beginner. Read through it - ask questions after that.

http://docs.google.com/document/d/114MNnKB4Rogh2MGPddHeppHd_VzwW65v4lLMUsh3APE

There's only a month left til the new Season begins and everything resets so don't worry too much. Use this time to get to understand everything and come October you'll be ready for Season 4

Hi Thank you for your help.

Read the file, and I have a couple question if you dont mind help me out.

First is... is there a way to decide where we pass? Either during death ball (after opponents score or foul), in this case PG always the one receiving the pass. Also when 'on ball'. It is frustrating to see that sometimes there is an open team mate but no matter what I do, the pass aimed automatically.

It is different than NBA 2k mobile when we can tap player to choose where to pass. Any way to do that?

Also I heard someone saying that as the season start, the OVR will be reset. Is that OVR of our cards. If so, that means we all starting over with 'crappy' players?? 😐😐😐😐

Cheers mate

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hi Thank you for your help.

Read the file, and I have a couple question if you dont mind help me out.

First is... is there a way to decide where we pass? Either during death ball (after opponents score or foul), in this case PG always the one receiving the pass. Also when 'on ball'. It is frustrating to see that sometimes there is an open team mate but no matter what I do, the pass aimed automatically.

It is different than NBA 2k mobile when we can tap player to choose where to pass. Any way to do that?

Also I heard someone saying that as the season start, the OVR will be reset. Is that OVR of our cards. If so, that means we all starting over with 'crappy' players?? 😐😐😐😐

Cheers mate
Please make your own thread on this stuff you're invading Tomh's thread with this off topic conversation

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.