• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Advertisement Rewards Packs?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No just one device. Check out bucks video on that. View attachment 1824
I watched the video and that's nothing new people have been doing that since at least December and it isn't something that works all the time there are many stretches where it doesn't work at all for getting ads more that the intended amount but I do remember in January you could do it unlimited times

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I watched the video and that's nothing new people have been doing that since at least December and it isn't something that works all the time there are many stretches where it doesn't work at all for getting ads more that the intended amount but I do remember in January you could do it unlimited times
Exactly...since january im limited to 10 max stamina ads sometimes i dont get even 10 ads...guess you guys are just lucky with this "bug" or call it how do you want it

Josh

Rookie 1
I just got to know about when buck posted that video.
When it doesn't work i just wait while then reset again until it does

revride

Rookie 1
Buckeye said at the beginning of the video that the 'trick' can only be used once per day, so how does that qualify as unlimited? He also did not test the limits, i.e. count how many ads he watched. He could have watched only 10 ads. That's not unlimited.
The allotment of 10 ads per day sometimes cuts off after watching a few of them, and the reset of the ad ID only serves to re-activate them. We still get 10 each day.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Buckeye said at the beginning of the video that the 'trick' can only be used once per day, so how does that qualify as unlimited? He also did not test the limits, i.e. count how many ads he watched. He could have watched only 10 ads. That's not unlimited.
The allotment of 10 ads per day sometimes cuts off after watching a few of them, and the reset of the ad ID only serves to re-activate them. We still get 10 each day.
Yeah it's weird like that I know I have to reset them just to get 10 and I never get more and I have 2 accounts so I have to decide which one gets the ads since it counts by device not account

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah it's weird like that I know I have to reset them just to get 10 and I never get more and I have 2 accounts so I have to decide which one gets the ads since it counts by device not account
Dont think so.. i can get two set of ads for two accounts on the same device. just have to reset again.

Same here with the buckeye video.. thought there was something new.. same old.. pretty sure he gets 10 ads per day.. unless hes in the lucky few like josh and juke who have the ad pack glitch

Heatculture

Rookie 1
I really don’t like this, if you have iOS, you get nothing. If you have android you have ads, so I have to spend more than others just for stamina. Either make it a level playing field for everyone, and have it for everyone, or scrap it for everyone. I think the constant events from EA has actually been positive this year but this stuff annoys me. Sorry for the little rant!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Dont think so.. i can get two set of ads for two accounts on the same device. just have to reset again.

Same here with the buckeye video.. thought there was something new.. same old.. pretty sure he gets 10 ads per day.. unless hes in the lucky few like josh and juke who have the ad pack glitch
I don't get a set of ads for each account on the same device (both are linked to the device maybe that's why) but this stamina stuff is BS it's not nearly the same for everyone it's one thing if everyone can benefit from a long ongoing glitch but it's another thing when most can't

I don't get a set of ads for each account on the same device (both are linked to the device maybe that's why) but this stamina stuff is BS it's not nearly the same for everyone it's one thing if everyone can benefit from a long ongoing glitch but it's another thing when most can't
I have to agree. Even though I'm benefiting its really unfair. I'm far ahead a lot of paying players and I haven't spent a dime. I'm still going to take advantage since I can but they really need to fix it.

ramizi

Rookie 2
I have to agree. Even though I'm benefiting its really unfair. I'm far ahead a lot of paying players and I haven't spent a dime. I'm still going to take advantage since I can but they really need to fix it.
Yes, For heavy grinders, the stamina is an issue.
So, just handing it out to some while denying it from other does not seems right.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I think you are right. One of your accounts needs to be linked to FB or Playstore or GameCenter (depending on OS) and the other can be device linked. I'd have the device one linked to more than one device though in case anything happens to it.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.