• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Advertisement Rewards Packs?

Josh

Rookie 1
I don't need to have any ads available to trigger it.

Josh Josh I just realized I didn't press the X then close the app. I just closed the app. I will try again once it refreshes and press X before restarting the app. I'd much rather have double the stamina.

Pasasee Pasasee the packs give you one 1k quicksell, and a random token usually a gold hour token for Carter or elevate and Pennant tokens with a chance at a 90+ player.
After pressing the X, You don't need to close the app. Go back to the main menu and you should see a stamina ad just one per X though so about 10 extra

After pressing the X, You don't need to close the app. Go back to the main menu and you should see a stamina ad just one per X though so about 10 extra
It worked, i watched 20 stamina ads instead of 10 with 10 packs. I wish I knew this when it was still at 50 stamina because I'm done with the space promo and now have a ton of stamina with only SD to play lol.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
It worked, i watched 20 stamina ads instead of 10 with 10 packs. I wish I knew this when it was still at 50 stamina because I'm done with the space promo and now have a ton of stamina with only SD to play lol.
So ur getting 500 stamina still?

Finished 3 masters?

So ur getting 500 stamina still?

Finished 3 masters?
Only if I close the ad offer. I get the daily 10 stamina ads and by closing the advertiser packs ads instead of watching them I get 10 more stamina ads so yeah I got 500 today. As far as the masters I completed 2 & bought cp3 for my bench to get to 109.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Only if I close the ad offer. I get the daily 10 stamina ads and by closing the advertiser packs ads instead of watching them I get 10 more stamina ads so yeah I got 500 today. As far as the masters I completed 2 & bought cp3 for my bench to get to 109.
Ok nice.
Could actually grind out the 3 masters with the bonus packs and court pass for 2 days.. wish the masters were worth more but still nice..
It's been such a drop down in stamina.. from unlimited to 500 to back to 250

Wow its currently glitched! I'm getting unlimited stamina ads by closing the advertiser pack offer. I've literally been watching stamina ads for 1-2 hours and it's not stopping. If this continues getting multiple masters will be light work.

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Wow its currently glitched! I'm getting unlimited stamina ads by closing the advertiser pack offer. I've literally been watching stamina ads for 1-2 hours and it's not stopping. If this continues getting multiple masters will be light work.
Where is The advertiser pack that you're referring to I'd like to try this

Where is The advertiser pack that you're referring to I'd like to try this
I get the offer after playing any 3 events. Alot of people aren't getting them so if you have never seen the pop up then unfortunately your one of the people that don't get it.

Josh

Rookie 1
You're welcome lol and did you watch the video buck dropped weeks back on YouTube on how to get stamina refills twice a day?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
You're welcome lol and did you watch the video buck dropped weeks back on YouTube on how to get stamina refills twice a day?
Dont u need 2 devices for that. One android and one iOS?
I get 10 daily at the same time on android..that's it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.