• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Access Passes and Access Pass Sets

edlllpt

Pro 1
I'd picked the 1499.

For a basically guaranteed 98 it looked better than other options to spend cash.
The 5pct bonus is an ok benefit, but only for itself It wouldn't make me pick the pass.
It was the AH tax being basically 0 that was making it great - but it didn't last long.

they didn't exactly specify the ah tax in the pass description - just said an ''and more'' - but it's certain that some people got the pack after hearing that about the ah tax difference and them changing it back quick is not fair play.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'd picked the 1499.

For a basically guaranteed 98 it looked better than other options to spend cash.
The 5pct bonus is an ok benefit, but only for itself It wouldn't make me pick the pass.
It was the AH tax being basically 0 that was making it great - but it didn't last long.

they didn't exactly specify the ah tax in the pass description - just said an ''and more'' - but it's certain that some people got the pack after hearing that about the ah tax difference and them changing it back quick is not fair play.

Yep that's why I was surprised to see the tax cut but not surprised to see the tax cut get cut

Been saving daily 40 cash for months. I purchased the 4999. Zero taxes, 10% more coins/rep & showdown VIP Bonus. 30 tokens for 100 Oladipo.

The 1499 one is trash.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.