• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Spring Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
qiag740pv8t21.jpg

Are you faster than Mr. Hopstep? Bounce into Easter season with a carrot chase and egg hunt! Gather carrots to earn the 102 OVR Spring Masters Jamal Murray, Dennis Rodman, and Paul George and Marshmallow Chicks to upgrade them. Find all the eggs to earn the Spring court and Mr. Hopstep as a boost item. Read on below for the details!

Campaign Dates and Times
Live Date: April 20, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST

End of Campaign: April 29, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST

t5jqacwsv8t21.jpg

Campaign Map
  1. Left side: Play the campaign events to earn Carrots currency. Carrots unlock milestones below. Milestones include earning jerseys, Nicknames players, Out of Position players, boosted players, the Masters of the campaign and 3 Marshmallow Chicks to upgrade your Masters in Sets.
  2. Right side: Mr. Hopstep has hidden all the eggs and challenged you to find them all...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

I wish we could choose the master we want but its understandable. They know 3 point boosts are coveted so by making PG last it rewards those willing to spend $ to get him. But with an unauctionable Westbrook & Lillard I'll be stuck with 3 unauctionable 101+ PGs🤔

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I wish we could choose the master we want but its understandable. They know 3 point boosts are coveted so by making PG last it rewards those willing to spend $ to get him. But with an unauctionable Westbrook & Lillard I'll be stuck with 3 unauctionable 101+ PGs🤔
Yeah they know exactly what they're doing in that regard they do a lot of stupid stuff but know how to suck money out of people willing to spend it

dub365

All-Star 1
Am I nuts or is it totally possible to get all 3 masters for free? The kicker is that you get 200 carrots per SD win once you hit Legend. Unless that's a bug......it should make it possible to do if you spend all your daily stamina on SD and win 75% of your matches. My calculations takes out 2 whole days (Mon & Tuesday) in order to make it back to Legend tier again. And I didn't add back in the 20 carrots per win you would accrue on the way to Legend. Someone tell me otherwise?

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
All I know is that I'm selling what I can now... And saving any packs I can during promo as prices are going to plummet

Unitl promo starts, I wouldn't have a clue if rodman is attainable, but all the boosts make it sound very interesting

dub365

All-Star 1
All I know is that I'm selling what I can now... And saving any packs I can during promo as prices are going to plummet

Unitl promo starts, I wouldn't have a clue if rodman is attainable, but all the boosts make it sound very interesting
Tons of PG up for sale. Good deals on AS Durant. Idk if I even have the patience to grind SD hard like I did at the beginning of the season like when AS rewards we're players like Masked Kyrie. I'm burnt out....

rene87

Rookie 1
To get the first Master we need 56000points/ 9 days = 6,2K points per day.
To get the first Master with a Marshmallow we need 86000points/ 9 days = 9,5K points per day.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I don't want to buy those $1 to $6 packs, esp since the line up has a 9 day expiry date(in which there's only 6 days left). zzz

Altavilla

Pro 1
One great thing about this campaign: it rewards season play, which I’m enjoying very much.

(The hidden eggs thing is still horrible.)

One great thing about this campaign: it rewards season play, which I’m enjoying very much.

(The hidden eggs thing is still horrible.)
I like it as well but I wish it was more interactive so instead of just getting the reward at the end of the quarter make it so we have in-game tasks to complete. E.g. get 100 points with an Easter player or get 100 dunks or layups and you get a certain amount of points, eggs, or bunnies.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Well looks like we were ALL wrong.. we are rewarded for doing everything!
Challenge objectives are points, alley oops, steals, spin moves/crossovers..
I'm enjoying the fact that they are making us play basketball and not just playing.
The fcat thta everything is hidden is another great layer to the promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
I like it as well but I wish it was more interactive so instead of just getting the reward at the end of the quarter make it so we have in-game tasks to complete. E.g. get 100 points with an Easter player or get 100 dunks or layups and you get a certain amount of points, eggs, or bunnies.
Well, I'm using season games to get the 100 pts objective, which is kinda like what you suggested.
I could do 100 dunks or layups, specially now with the season games, but it would be hard for the average player.

And since you get a boost using "bunny" players, you have an incentive to use a different lineup in your season games too. And the further you go the harder it gets, assuming your bunny boost players are lower ovr than your normal player.

Nah... this part is being fun enough already :)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hey guys what is the easiest way to get carrots????
By getting cards with carrot boosts and putting them in your spring lineup and play all of the spring events for the 1st win bonus then autoplay season mode with the rest of your stamina then repeat

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.