• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA Playoffs Round 1 Promo - Lillard Time

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
ntgidi040wr21.png

It’s Lillard time. The Trail Blazers enter the playoffs with Damian Lillard leading the way. Start the NBA Playoffs by reliving great moments of the season and seeing what it took to make it. Take charge of the Trail Blazers and advance your Damian Lillard to top OVR (and unlocking amazing boosts and abilities) while you usher the team into the first round of the NBA Playoffs!

Campaign Dates/Times
Live Date: April 13, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST

End of Campaign: April 21, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST

iw9ayq760wr21.jpg

Campaign Map
  1. Play the events to earn Gold Playoffs tokens. Turn Gold Playoffs tokens into Elite Playoffs tokens that will be used to level up your 2019 Playoffs Damian Lillard in Sets.
  2. There are 5 sets of Story Progression Events. The Story Progression Events cost no stamina to play, but are first win bonus only. They reward 400...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

TomH

Pro 2
So 268 elite tokens + 2 players w ability = 101 Lillard w +5 3pt to pg plus buzzer beater plus 98 McCollum. Sounds familiar. lol

His pic shows +5 3pt boost to pg, active and bench. So, does he give +5 to himself? He’s only has a 95 3 attribute otherwise.

rrfb

Rookie 1
This is really disappointing. I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to make the first Playoffs promo all about one player. Looks like a good time to take a week long break from the game. Hopefully the 2nd round promo is better.

dub365

All-Star 1

Just wondering how much fun it actually is to rehash a 3 month old idea. Is that what the kids call "designing" these days?

Also, since it's P2W like Harden, they're about to make things not so fun for the regular folk who don't spend a lot. Another BB right after both Tenement masters have abilities. So now we're back to Xmas when Ghosts came out & you had to face teams with 5 abilities. Someone tell EA that doesn't make the game more fun for the majority.

Just design better Masters, offer P2W a higher OVR version, and give them better skill boosts. Stop giving out abilities to every player. If you can't fix the wack gameplay issues we all constantly complain about, at least throw us a bone regarding abilities.

I also don’t understand why the promo is about one guy. I wish they’d cut and paste LNY instead of the Harden campaign. Clearly, all the good first round cards will be in the store.

X020179

Pro 1
Yeah figures they give him a card because everybody and their mother knows Blazers aren’t leaving the first round (no bias needed for that statement) but it makes literally no sense to make it about one guy

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah figures they give him a card because everybody and their mother knows Blazers aren’t leaving the first round (no bias needed for that statement) but it makes literally no sense to make it about one guy
..... And it's about one guy who has a weaker card than MM Westbrook that most ppl just got for free. If you aren't paying are you really excited about weaker card with a fan boost that doesn't make any difference...... since it isn't hard to get Legend in SD in the first place and the rewards for SD are all poop anyways??????

cire2245

Rookie 3
Same here, even the full version master is not appealing. Another 101 when i have already 3, a bb ability when i already have booker and can only use one of them both in lvl and sd, a +5 3pt boost when stats almost no effect at all because of random difficulty and ovr advantage. Maybe if they at least make him a 102 i would reconsider grinding him, but this? Guess will take this chance to perform at work for a week...haha

X020179

Pro 1
I’ll still try and get him completed because he’ll fetch max cap price consistently due to his boost and ability but other than that it’s extremely disappointing.. Playoffs were usually the bread and butter of NBALM in past seasons

kirid96

Rookie 1
feeling ability fatigue.....prefer more / better boosts too on the masters vs slapping an ability on every one of them

more fun and can experiment with team construction

that way if there were cards you really liked but a little off the pace OVR-wise, with boosts you could still make them somewhat relevant

ukmj23

Rookie 1
What in the Waggoner is "Changes made in this Campaign". The only change made is that u use 2 instead of 1 previous ability player for the short cut from the copy paste campaign. Is he trying to mock us or himself. This is what happens when Kid Waggoner "designs" a promo. I would like to say shake my head but I really wanna shake his head.

dub365

All-Star 1
What in the Waggoner is "Changes made in this Campaign". The only change made is that u use 2 instead of 1 previous ability player for the short cut from the copy paste campaign. Is he trying to mock us or himself. This is what happens when Kid Waggoner "designs" a promo. I would like to say shake my head but I really wanna shake his head.

Haha. This thread may be entertaining to you...

Chico

Rookie 1
Maybe just maybe instead of scoring a three pointer, it’s score a fade-away three pointer. Or score a lay-up or a dunk maybe it’s change to score an dunk thru an alley-oop. Maybe he designed a bunch of new drills or something. I don’t know i’ll Guess we’ll just see it in 8 hours 38 minutes.

B41DD319-995E-46E2-8F77-0E1198A8D86B.jpeg

Asif

Rookie 1
This sucks I wish they would have made like LNY OR MARCH MADNESS promo . Like starting from 85 lillard to 101 lillard
😑

This is highly disappointing but expected. Since its like the Harden campaign I know I'll only get to 101 Lillard with 6% fans so I'll put him in my SD lineup and call it a wrap for this round. Brian is so defensive yet it's clearly just a copy paste, yeah some events may be different but c'mon! This would have been the perfect opportunity to give us auctionable content needed for the sets, bundles with guaranteed toppers, a new campaign format, introduce 102 ovrs, introduce new or rare boosts like contested shot, on ball defense etc. Missed opportunity here for both players and EA. If the next rounds are the exact same format and all 101s then thats just lazy design.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.