• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA FREE AGENCY

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Another season came by and ended this was a really good season according to me but now its time for the free agency what moves can franchises make in the next 3 months to turn around their franchise this is the thread for ur opinions on possible moves in free agency where will a player go? speculating trades and stuff

KD will probably stay with GSW now that his injured. If he goes to another team he will be pressured to return and if there is one thing KD hates its pressure.

They're not going to win the championship without shooters. Toronto didn't win the title just because they partnered Lowry and Kawhi. They won the title because of their depth and how balanced they were. Look at how LA struggled last year without 3pt shooters. I have my doubts about whether this will pay off.

So if they are keeping Kuzma and getting AD and already have LeBron what position is Kuzma gonna play unless he comes off the bench which would be nuts. Or go with LeBron at PG, Kuzma at SF and AD at PF. Either way going to interesting how they do it. They definitely need some outside shooting. Watch em get Kemba now that would be a crazy team.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
So if they are keeping Kuzma and getting AD and already have LeBron what position is Kuzma gonna play unless he comes off the bench which would be nuts. Or go with LeBron at PG, Kuzma at SF and AD at PF. Either way going to interesting how they do it. They definitely need some outside shooting. Watch em get Kemba now that would be a crazy team.
Doubt they would have cap space for Kemba..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It will be LeBron at SF, Kuzma at PF, and AD at C

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
They're not going to win the championship without shooters. Toronto didn't win the title just because they partnered Lowry and Kawhi. They won the title because of their depth and how balanced they were. Look at how LA struggled last year without 3pt shooters. I have my doubts about whether this will pay off.
I agree. The lakers are in need of some 3 an D players to be successful. If they start throwing doubles on bron and AD, they could kick it out... and the team needs better D, since their most energetic defensive minded player is gone..

Hetzer

Rookie 1
It's F5 season!

With Kawhi I think he stays in Toronto. The city has shown him a lot of love and it looks like he is actually having fun. He knows their roster is capable of winning a ring.
With LA they should go after some 3&D guys like Ariza PatBev or Aminu. Maybe even Redick. AD+Lebron should be enough star power, I personally think Kemba is a bit overrated and they have enough scoring with Bron AD and Kuz.
Cant wait for the next woj bomb.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
1)Kd have declined his player option and will become a unrestricted free agent he and his agent is in NY considering possibilities but everyone knows it will be the knicks

2)Rockets considering sign and trade for jimmy Butler

3)Lakers are considering to get Jr Smith and dlo

Source-woj

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
1. KD was opting out one way or another.. he wants the super max. 40m a yr.. wow
2. Cp3 and JH are already "at war".. let's throw some petrol on that "fire"..
3. Jr is.. well.. jr..

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Im hoping lebron will pg, sign Carmelo as sg, sign jimmy butler as sf, davis at pf and sign deandre Jordan as center for lakers

kirid96

Rookie 1
looking fwd to watching the drama unfold

given what happened to the warriors, everyones making moves to go for it next season

will the Nets come away winners in FA and Knicks get no one notable?
who's dallas' 3rd wheel gonna be to play with doncic and porz?
how Ainge is gonna fix the the Boston situation..

so much goin on...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Im hoping lebron will pg, sign Carmelo as sg, sign jimmy butler as sf, davis at pf and sign deandre Jordan as center for lakers
Carmelo is a bum now but him at SG would be hilarious to see but yeah they don't have the cap for Butler and DJ but not sure why you had Melo as SG when Butler spent the majority of his career there and Melo spent the majority of his career at SF and is way less like a guard than Jimmy is

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
I think melo still decent at shooting..butler is more like a defensive player so forward should be good for butler..melo more like sharpshooter

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Even if they sign Melo,he will probably be scorer coming from bench,probably something like stretch 4...it's going to be long summer for every team...looks like KD is going to NYK

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think melo still decent at shooting..butler is more like a defensive player so forward should be good for butler..melo more like sharpshooter
Melo does not have anywhere near enough athleticism to play SG and he's definitely not a starter on any team that wishes to be successful

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.