• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Halloween Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Or, you know, any of the many other sets related to the promo...
I already said they can be repeated not sure why you chose to quote the post from before that to try and correct me for something that nobody here gave true insight into how you get it so we had to make assumptions based on EA's greed now had someone come out and said that you can repeat sets before we FINALLY got someone to suggest what it takes to complete Skelly then we wouldn't have this problem

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I already said they can be repeated not sure why you chose to quote the post from before that to try and correct me for something that nobody here gave true insight into how you get it so we had to make assumptions based on EA's greed now had someone come out and said that you can repeat sets before we FINALLY got someone to suggest what it takes to complete Skelly then we wouldn't have this problem
I'm sorry, but please use interpunction. I'm not going to even attempt to read this.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Monster Challenge
If you play it once every time its available since the start you would unlock him without playing it more than once for the first bonus. And you can spend more stamina on the other events to get more bones.

P.s. anyone win 100 bones?

betaman411

All-Star 1
If you play it once every time its available since the start you would unlock him without playing it more than once for the first bonus. And you can spend more stamina on the other events to get more bones.

P.s. anyone win 100 bones?
I don’t think you could get enough relics to unlock a master only playing first wins of the Monster event but there are over 6 days left. The 25/50/75 events seem to be more miss than hit with first win relics. At least for me anyway.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I don’t think you could get enough relics to unlock a master only playing first wins of the Monster event but there are over 6 days left. The 25/50/75 events seem to be more miss than hit with first win relics. At least for me anyway.
Yeah you definitely have to replay the event many times and use up your stamina tokens if you need/want to Spyda9man Spyda9man

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I meant only play the monster challenge once for the first win to unlock one of the fiends. And use the rest of your time using stamina on the 50/75 events.
That won't get you a master though that's what we're saying that's not enough tokens to get an 83

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What else does the monster challenge give or can give you?
It gives you a chance at a token but just doing it for the 1st wins won't give you enough tokens since the other live events don't give you repeat win tokens

Spyda9man

Pro 2
If you're only doing events for 1st wins it should be the events that are open at all times that's what I try to do
I do all of them once. Obviously the 25/50/75 are easy drills. 100 and 150 where you play to win by 1/3/6 are harder and I try to win by 6 otherwise long as I win I srop playing after the first win. I forgot that the monster challenge was the easiest one of them (make a dunk, assist, 3 pointer, etc) and you get the win. I was looking for it the whole time and just remembered it was That challenge. 🤦‍♂️ so, carry on people!

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Another question. Cant remember if it's been said already but, say you want all 3 masters (I know nearly impossible) if you do the events and collect the bones progress, it only gives away 2. How do you get the 3rd one?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Another question. Cant remember if it's been said already but, say you want all 3 masters (I know nearly impossible) if you do the events and collect the bones progress, it only gives away 2. How do you get the 3rd one?
You got one to start the promo and then you get two more by the time you reach 73k pts.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.