• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Halloween Promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
From Reddit, cannot validate truth:

Frankey - collect bones through achievement bar.
Mummy - win50 halloween events.
Invizzy - league vs league tier 3 halloween achievement.
Skelly - complete 10 halloween sets.
Wolfey - win 20 fiend events
So, besides giving out crappy 83 ovrs when max ovr is already at 86 (not to mention 88 superstars), now they make other goodies only for some, like LvL players.

Man, another reason not to play. I'm finding new ones every couple of hours now.
1 month break coming up in 3, 2...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have all but Skelly I'm not looking to get the platinum boost item for a lineup I don't use much but I wanted to use Skelly since he has OBD boost for sharpshooter

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I notice we only get 2 "red" stones from the halloween achievement, is there a 3rd hidden one to obtain all masters? Just asking if possible

betaman411

All-Star 1
Maybe but I wouldn't put it past EA to make you think 1 platinum item is worth doing going through the trouble to do 2 master sets
Well, there’s 12 Halloween sets...3 for Masters so technically you’d only have to do 1 if each set only counts once. Either way, I agree...not going out of my way to complete it.

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
Weak masters with insane requirements to upgrade.
Ridiculously expensive events.
Shameless nerfing in the most expensive events.
Bugs and random shutdowns draining stamina
Weak rewards.
Unfair gameplay.
Giving the finger to the players with that "invisible" player.

I hate it. Every aspect of S4 has been a change for the worse up to this point. It's like EA is purposefully sucking every bit of fun out of the game for free players and grinders. But I'll be damned if I spend a single cent on this bug riddled excuse for a game.

I'd be much more inclined to spend money if the game was actually solid and paid rewards were worth it.

For now, I just play the bare minimum to keep my lineup a somewhat decent, and mostly check which cards are being released. Aside from that, I can't really be bothered to play anymore.

Oh boo hoo!! lol.

Game cant be that bad for ya is it?? I'm having fun this season. Yes game lags periodically for me but my phone seems to handle it really good.

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
Well, there’s 12 Halloween sets...3 for Masters so technically you’d only have to do 1 if each set only counts once. Either way, I agree...not going out of my way to complete it.

I am so anxious to see what those royal and super Coach/Court/Jersey cards are gonna look like stats wise. I see the sets but am not anywhere near able to complete either one.

Has anyone completed those sets yet?? If so please post the screen shots here. lol

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Oh boo hoo!! lol.

Game cant be that bad for ya is it?? I'm having fun this season. Yes game lags periodically for me but my phone seems to handle it really good.
Don't ask for an opinion, just to ***** when you don't like that opinion. S4 has been riddled with bugs, to the point where I can't go a single day without running into at least five of them.

Has anybody figured out how to get Wolfie? I've got the other four fiends.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Don't ask for an opinion, just to ***** when you don't like that opinion. S4 has been riddled with bugs, to the point where I can't go a single day without running into at least five of them.

U have to play the monster blitz 20 times I think.. if it's not that it's just playing blitzes 50 times

dub365

All-Star 1
I am so anxious to see what those royal and super Coach/Court/Jersey cards are gonna look like stats wise. I see the sets but am not anywhere near able to complete either one.

Has anyone completed those sets yet?? If so please post the screen shots here. lol
Looks like Royal jerseys will have +5/+5 boosts. This one has +5 Speed and +5 Agility. Haven't seen any courts or Boost items/Coaches

Screenshot_20191029-234843.png

Extremedriver

Rookie 1

Hmm.. Not sure why your getting all those bugs. Games been good for me. Sorry your having issues. And several posts earlier someone answered the wolfie question by saying 20 Monster Challenges.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Hmm.. Not sure why your getting all those bugs. Games been good for me. Sorry your having issues. And several posts earlier someone answered the wolfie question by saying 20 Monster Challenges.
Nah.. everyone is getting the bugs. Some are relatively lucky not to get them.. I haven't got the ball in the middle of the court bug which a lot of users have been getting...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.