• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

106 golden tickets...

TomH

Pro 2
Welp I pulled Bol... Of course
I was watching Netflix and fell asleep on the sofa. Woke up 2 minutes after reset. In the momentary haze I got him too. Can’t steal, but can shoot and play D. Played a couple SD matches and other side’s AI was having a hard time with him. Some 108s and 107s lost to my ai. Not all but most. Anyway, went to bed and just got up. We will see. Hope his knees don’t give out in mid July. lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I was watching Netflix and fell asleep on the sofa. Woke up 2 minutes after reset. In the momentary haze I got him too. Can’t steal, but can shoot and play D. Played a couple SD matches and other side’s AI was having a hard time with him. Some 108s and 107s lost to my ai. Not all but most. Anyway, went to bed and just got up. We will see. Hope his knees don’t give out in mid July. lol
Yeah he's pretty much what I expected manual wise

chappy

Rookie 1
Was it just Wilt and Magic that came w +6 boosts?

I gave each 3 shots and came up dry....don’t want to waste any more cash if the boosts stopped

TomH

Pro 2
Was it just Wilt and Magic that came w +6 boosts?

I gave each 3 shots and came up dry....don’t want to waste any more cash if the boosts stopped

The players had a choice between ability or +6 boost. Magic, LBJ, Bol and Wilt have the boosts. Duncan, Melo, & AI have abilities. Except Melo at pg w buzzer beater, the Duncan and AI coulda shoulda had boosts. Especially Duncan with ITP - no logic behind that decision. At least AI has early clutch.

chappy

Rookie 1
Wasn't to be went 0 for 21 all told between dif guys I tried on the BoB packs shoulda just bought one....hindsight 20-20

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
U have been. Pretty lucky with the bob packs this year.. Stored cash?
Yeah my hit rate on them took a fall this time around but I hit on about 15% now and some stored but mostly bought like the $25 offer with 5750 cash

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I find it odd that no one made a GT with 3pt boost LeBron is the last GT btw so no more this year but hopefully they make a way to get Magic because they said that the GTs would never be auctionable

TomH

Pro 2
I find it odd that no one made a GT with 3pt boost LeBron is the last GT btw so no more this year but hopefully they make a way to get Magic because they said that the GTs would never be auctionable
Yup. More missed opportunities.

Unless I’m missing something we haven’t had a card with +3 3pt to team since 104 Porter.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yup. More missed opportunities.

Unless I’m missing something we haven’t had a card with +3 3pt to team since 104 Porter.
We're about to the point where top OVR wouldn't need it bc of the stat cap @ 115. All you need are jerseys to max it out

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Which is better GT Magic or GT Melo?

AI and Manual wise...

Thanks!
I have used both manually and I'll say I dont find a huge difference.. the buzzer gives the edge to melo in my opinion tho magic is a slightly better in defence

Ai.. magic much better than melo

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.