• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

106 golden tickets...

dub365

All-Star 1
I'd like a GT Pippen. He always gets crummy stats on his cards. Had a nice Legend card last season but he needs a monster. If he had crazy good defensive, shooting, agility, speed, and dunk stats ..... Man that would be awesome.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'd like a GT Pippen. He always gets crummy stats on his cards. Had a nice Legend card last season but he needs a monster. If he had crazy good defensive, shooting, agility, speed, and dunk stats ..... Man that would be awesome.
Yeah he would've been my 2nd choice but on the survey I voted for defensive lockdown defender PG 2011 Rose with top 3 stats as steal, OBD, and 3pt with the bottom 3 stats being both rebounding stats and post shot since obviously he's my favorite player they have the rights to and this year the only MVP Rose card is from all-star which was a starter 75 overall

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Here's Wilt's stats and this just looks like a 106 Wilt card that they accidentally put stretch big on no real originality in terms of Wilt cards by the creator they could've made him like PF or gave him some 3pt to actually match the stretch big archetype
Screenshot_20190628-200934.png
Screenshot_20190628-200937.png

dub365

All-Star 1
Idea is good EA guys even help you creating just that people who get GT to create have no clue what to do,instead of creating monster card they create random cards
Yeah, but they always let a GC create one, which is super weak since ppl are paying to try for Golden Tickets. And they don't tell us how many are available. And they mostly wind up underwhelming...... So yeah..... Time for something different

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Yeah, but they always let a GC create one, which is super weak since ppl are paying to try for Golden Tickets. And they don't tell us how many are available. And they mostly wind up underwhelming...... So yeah..... Time for something different
True that,but at least with that 6+ boost they will be good for bench till higher OVR became available

That Wilt card is OK, boosts are the best thing of it.

I saw AI GT stats and they are worse.

So....these GT "creators" wanted more PGs......like FOR REAL people!!!!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Brian supposedly said the gt players are going to remain non auctionable.

I guess well have to wait for them to be in packs by which theyll be obsolete I guess.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.