• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

World Tour preview

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah, more Giannis, Luka and Jokic cards
I hope Kukoc gets a card that can actually shoot I loved his cards in S1 but the rookie legend and the Olympic one came out in the soft launch so they were outdated

dub365

All-Star 1
Im still looking for a GOOD Peja card. Haven't really had an OP Porzingis this year either. But it'll probably just be the usual suspects....... 15th Doncic card this season etc, etc

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Variety in player cards would really be good right now. Petrovic, Arvidas, Peja, some good Dirk card Wang Zhizhi to ease China problems.. just kidding 😂😂

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Anyone know what the Luca card gives? I’m not sure what the check is supposed to mean
Do you mean the 110 second chance one? It gives +2 3pt as starter and bench which is great that they brought the bench boost back for 2nd chance players

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Bump.... Does anyone know what the Luca Doncic card gives in terms of bonus. It has a checkmark. The other bonus card give LivePass points which I don't really care for but don't know what the Doncic checkmark card is for.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.