• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Wilt final event

edlllpt

Pro 1
IIRC my successful tactic was waiting a lot near the middle and then take a northern path following one of the moving zones.

Most successful attempts (including my own) involve taking the bottom route. you pretty much have to follow the moving box but keep a slight distance and take your time. Once the box moves out of the maze immediately go up and left to exit the maze and of course score (i tried going toward the sideline after exiting and failed many times, and but didn't think to try going up left to exit right toward the basket

betaman411

All-Star 1
Just take your time and watch the pattern of the boxes. Getting to the middle and then moving one space down and then right is the path I chose. I can't remember if you use a loaned player or your starter but the smallest center possible would probably help too if that's an option. I had D Howard and he takes some long steps!

cire2245

Rookie 3
Whew, finally made it. Thanks for the tips guys. I went southward following the moving pattern, wait a bit after the first layer of obstacles then drove. I am now 1 ovr away from 83 requirement for isaiah.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.