• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Why can't I auction 95 Mobile Madness Embiid?

Nb809

Rookie 1
I thought i got lucky when I pulled 95 Mobile Madness Embiid out of the 954 plat set. But then I noticed something fishy. He is only listed on the AH for 19 or 20 mill, and there are zero bids.

I've tried selling him for 15,7, and now 2 million, with no takers. Is this a known issue or something? It would have been nice to have some extra coin for that last minute push for OVR.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Same happened to me with 100 classic Harden I bought him for 12 mil when he was going being listed for 30+ and couldn't sell it with many attempts under 5 mil and even some at 100 coin bids but then I finally called tech support hoping to get my coins back for a clearly broken card and instead I had an hour long conversation on how maybe people don't want the card for 100 coins despite them buying platinums for 1+ mil easily (seriously this guy was an idiot) and he said they would look into it then it ends up selling on the next attempt for 5 mil bid and it finally was spotted on the AH that time like they did something to make it sell so that they wouldn't have to deal with me again

Another time I sniped 92 Lowry for 3 mil and took a bunch of attempts to sell and when it finally did it was for 5 mil meanwhile it was selling instantly for 15 mil at the time including some of my clone cards but mine just wouldn't sell to the bot

The AH hates some people or cards sometimes there is definitely an issue with the bot which is causing your issue the same as mine the bot can sell whatever they want wether it buys your card or not and it is very stingy I would chalk your situation up as a loss because it seems it wants to test it like a card to burn in a Pantheon set so 2 mil would be too high for something like that also you're not the only one I heard with this issue with 95 Embiid so it's a bugged card for sure

The AH bot is there to prevent you from making coins. I tried selling a 95 for 1mil and it wouldn't sell for days. All the while the same card was selling for 1.3-1.5mil when the bot posted it. A couple days after I sold mine for 950k I started seeing the same card selling for 1.8mil! The bot seems to undervalue the card you post only to sell it for more thus denying you any additional profit.

Edis

Rookie 1
Same happened to me with 100 classic Harden I bought him for 12 mil when he was going being listed for 30+ and couldn't sell it with many attempts under 5 mil and even some at 100 coin bids but then I finally called tech support hoping to get my coins back for a clearly broken card and instead I had an hour long conversation on how maybe people don't want the card for 100 coins despite them buying platinums for 1+ mil easily (seriously this guy was an idiot) and he said they would look into it then it ends up selling on the next attempt for 5 mil bid and it finally was spotted on the AH that time like they did something to make it sell so that they wouldn't have to deal with me again

Another time I sniped 92 Lowry for 3 mil and took a bunch of attempts to sell and when it finally did it was for 5 mil meanwhile it was selling instantly for 15 mil at the time including some of my clone cards but mine just wouldn't sell to the bot

The AH hates some people or cards sometimes there is definitely an issue with the bot which is causing your issue the same as mine the bot can sell whatever they want wether it buys your card or not and it is very stingy I would chalk your situation up as a loss because it seems it wants to test it like a card to burn in a Pantheon set so 2 mil would be too high for something like that also you're not the only one I heard with this issue with 95 Embiid so it's a bugged card for sure

Oh my God same thing happnened to me with classic Harden. I pulled him out of plat exchange set, and tried to sell him like 20+ times at every possible price, i even did a 100 bi and 5mil buy now, but he wouldnt sell, and i gave it a break for a day, then posted him for 5mil bid and 10mil buy now, and sold him for 6.4mil bid. But its strange that i posted him more than 10 times for less then 6mil buy now, but its gonna sell when dumbass bot decides to i guess...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Oh my God same thing happnened to me with classic Harden. I pulled him out of plat exchange set, and tried to sell him like 20+ times at every possible price, i even did a 100 bi and 5mil buy now, but he wouldnt sell, and i gave it a break for a day, then posted him for 5mil bid and 10mil buy now, and sold him for 6.4mil bid. But its strange that i posted him more than 10 times for less then 6mil buy now, but its gonna sell when dumbass bot decides to i guess...

Yep I posted him about 50 times and then gave up then after a couple days of no posting was when he finally sold

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.