• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Why are daily tokens/set trophies so disproportionate from one another when it costs 7 of each for a

Tonycl713

Rookie 1
I figured there would eventually be reason behind this, but cant see one yet. I have a 10:1 ratio atm after exchanging gold Impacts for trophies, and the cost continues to be 1:1 for a player.
Should I start ignoring the Shooting and Defensive lineup challenges? Seems like a waste of stamina until my trophies are caught up. Could stop today, and they would hardly.be caught up at all star break. Heck, idk if I could catch up to 68 daily elite tokens by the end of the season!

Strange...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yes stop playing that event if you have 14 you're fine for whatever they will throw your way like possibly another half off week

You can stop playing the events if you want, but not quicksell the extra tokens. High chance they will be auctionable in the future.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.