• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Who is the better Classic PG?

JNOH

Rookie 1
I'm planning on buying a new Classic Point Guard but am torn between 89 MM Tim Hardaway and 88 Sharpshooter Steve Nash. Both cards look good but Tim Hardaway has a better stats overall albeit he is more expensive. On the other hand Steve Nash is cheaper and has a 3PT boost. Who should I go with?

Alekk

Rookie 2
BUim26L.png

cnOzidS.png

Nash cards AI is a pain to deal with and I don't think I've ever played against Hardaway, but the stat differential is pretty big (Nash has all but one worse stats). +1 to three-pointer is too low to be much of a factor, so I suggest Tim Hardaway.

ky3m

Rookie 1
Hardaway has terrible Ai, easy to steal from and misses to many open shots. Nash is definetely better option

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hardaway has terrible Ai, easy to steal from and misses to many open shots. Nash is definetely better option

Yep Nash cards are better on AI and perform better on manual then the stats suggest I would go with Nash hands down

Book_Gazette

Rookie 1
I faced many Nash cards and the only thing that bugs me is his shooting. Nash also has boosts and maybe hardaway is better manually but from what I've been hearing is that his ai is not good

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Nash has a great Ai, makes some really tough shots and fast. Never played against hardaway.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.