• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Who’s Tomorrow’s Flashback Player?

Stryker377

Rookie 1
I?ve been saving up my Flashback tokens because I haven?t been interested in any of the flashback players featured so far. Hoping this weeks Flashback player is worth me spending my tokens on!

Jokerrx

Rookie 1
No pic of stats I just seen it in a video on the test server I'm not sure if I'll get him I've had 120 tokens since week one when we can run nonstop I'm holding out for a 90 which won't be for 4 weeks my luck lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 941

LeBraza

Rookie 1
Releasing an 88 player seems kind of low rated, since now we are aiming for 90+ players...
And with "only" 87 on 3 point shots, is kinda low against Oladipo (88 on 3pt) or Allen (87 on 3 pt).
I'm keeping my 120 token for a better day...

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Releasing an 88 player seems kind of low rated, since now we are aiming for 90+ players...
And with "only" 87 on 3 point shots, is kinda low against Oladipo (88 on 3pt) or Allen (87 on 3 pt).

Well to be honest the Flashback players will be always a bit weaker than what we are aiming for(unless special christmas TB cards come out)
because they are free and easily obtainable.

X020179

Pro 1

If I were you I would get him and sell him. He?s going for a good bit.

X020179

Pro 1

If I were you I would get him and sell him. He?s going for a good bit.

Any reviews?

I?d buy him and test him, but I?m super close to 14M

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.