• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What is the incentive to build our lineup this season?

picklegoat

Rookie 2
One of the things that has frustrated me the most this year is LvL play. United Ballerz Club has hovered in and out of the top 100 this season and as the commish, it's driving me nuts that our last 2 matchups have been against #10 and #18. And to be fair it must drive other teams that lose to us nuts too.

This is because we are already playing with our stacked teams from last year!

Where is the incentive to play with the new 85 players when I can put in a 111 player!? So I can make a few more shots in drills? So I can beat up on Season teams that are a joke and no challenge.

The crux of this game is LVL. The other main avenue of enjoyment is Showdown. Neither of these are as fun this year because teams that played last year have an impossible advantage. Very disappointing.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
SD uses your S4 exclusive lineups but LvL is a shitshow with using the multi-year lineups and I've said this since they made that change that is makes LvL impossible for people that joined the game when S4 started or that sold off their teams because nobody thought that we would have to use them in LvL luckily I was able to keep my overall high because I had a bunch of unauctionable cards but that shouldn't have been involved in LvL because I wouldn't have blamed anyone for dumping their teams for coins thinking that it was obvious we wouldn't be rewarded in LvL for what we did with our teams last season

dub365

All-Star 1
SD uses your S4 exclusive lineups but LvL is a shitshow with using the multi-year lineups and I've said this since they made that change that is makes LvL impossible for people that joined the game when S4 started or that sold off their teams because nobody thought that we would have to use them in LvL luckily I was able to keep my overall high because I had a bunch of unauctionable cards but that shouldn't have been involved in LvL because I wouldn't have blamed anyone for dumping their teams for coins thinking that it was obvious we wouldn't be rewarded in LvL for what we did with our teams last season
I'm sick of it. Almost a month now. Really wish I could see the S4 lineups of my leaguemates. And I fear that our league is gonna take a huge dive if they ever get it fixed, because it's too tough to make everyone work hard on the S4 lineups when they don't matter at all.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm sick of it. Almost a month now. Really wish I could see the S4 lineups of my leaguemates. And I fear that our league is gonna take a huge dive if they ever get it fixed, because it's too tough to make everyone work hard on the S4 lineups when they don't matter at all.
Yeah it's lasted so long that taking it away will come with some setbacks for sure

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Let's get everyone to email a screen shot to you. IAM working mine. 82/81/82 I can be at 83x3 if spend 5 milliom

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calibrown_12
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.