• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What is the benefit to the final Vince Carter TBTC set?

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Hey guys, I must be missing something obvious. I have Carter at 108 w/ dunk/itp. But I have one set left to do in the promo. It also gives a 108 Carter with +3 dunk to team and ITP. Stats appear the same. What am I missing here? Thanks.

Qhu

Rookie 1
Oh that set gives Vince carter a double in the paint ability. If u have ‘02 Vince u probably knew that he’s ability activates late in a showdown match. But if u have the ‘00 Vince, u have a in the paint ability right at the beginning of the match and another ability can be activated in the late game if u use the first one early enough

Qhu

Rookie 1
I don’t prefer it since it’s gonna cost a lot of nba cash and plus u don’t really need that additional 2 points in a showdown match

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.