• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What are examples of rewards in all star/superstar showdown pro packs?

emilyizaak

Rookie 1
Showdown hasn?t seemed worth grinding very hard but I am curious as to what?s in the all star 3+ packs.... anyone?

*note: I?m not talking about the regular pro packs, I?m talking about whatever they?re referring to when they say that the promotional reward for all star 3 is a ?showdown pro pack? vs a regular

Tier up reward is a pro pack. Like the ones in the store.

End of season rewards for All Star/ Superstar is a 5 players pack (gold & silvers)

emilyizaak

Rookie 1

End of season rewards for All Star/ Superstar is a 5 players pack (gold & silvers)

Tier up reward through all star 2 is..... then after there is what is called a ?showdown pro pack?... and then a better showdown pro pack once you keep going

Tier up reward through all star 2 is..... then after there is what is called a ?showdown pro pack?... and then a better showdown pro pack once you keep going

Yeah, the "showdown pro pack" is like the 50k rep pack in the store. The normal pro pack is the 9999 coins pack.

emilyizaak

Rookie 1

Yeah, the "showdown pro pack" is like the 50k rep pack in the store. The normal pro pack is the 9999 coins pack.

I feel dumb

gnu

Rookie 1
Legendary pack: Gives a base elite, a few SD golds, and silvers. You also get an elite for being in top 500, which is essentially guaranteed if you reach legendary.
Superstar pack: A few SD golds and silvers.

Personally I do think SD is worth it, if you can spend the time and don't mind the frustration. It's the best way I have found to accumulate elites throughout the week, and the rep is also valuable.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Legendary pack: Gives a base elite, a few SD golds, and silvers. You also get an elite for being in top 500, which is essentially guaranteed if you reach legendary.

Personally I do think SD is worth it, if you can spend the time and don't mind the frustration. It's the best way I have found to accumulate elites throughout the week, and the rep is also valuable.

I respectfully disagree. You can buy base elites for 50-70k coins right now. This amount of coin can be achieved by putting your stamina towards the other events currently available (as in first wins for every event) and it totally bypasses the frustration factor. I agree you're giving up some rep but just playing a couple quarters a day for the daily bonus makes rep add up relatively quickly. In my opinion, stamina requirements for SD should be lowered, prizes increased or tournament time extended before you can even call it "a worthwhile endeavor".

If you ask me, it's an absolute crime right now to have to put as much time and energy into finishing Legend and Top 500 for what you receive back.

I respectfully disagree. You can buy base elites for 50-70k coins right now. This amount of coin can be achieved by putting your stamina towards the other events currently available (as in first wins for every event) and it totally bypasses the frustration factor. I agree you're giving up some rep but just playing a couple quarters a day for the daily bonus makes rep add up relatively quickly. In my opinion, stamina requirements for SD should be lowered, prizes increased or tournament time extended before you can even call it "a worthwhile endeavor".

If you ask me, it's an absolute crime right now to have to put as much time and energy into finishing Legend and Top 500 for what you receive back.
I agree with betaman411 on this. Showdown is definitely not worth it at the moment. I have a leaguemate who gets to top100 every week and don't see what added benefit he gets other than more rep. We have the same ovr, same level and similar amount of coins but he does have significantly more rep which is an advantage I guess but not by much.

dub365

All-Star 1
It'll be better if they open up rewards to all available elites. They need to do this with pro packs too. Hopefully in due time they will do so. Base elites are only worth it for trade in ATM.

gnu

Rookie 1

I respectfully disagree. You can buy base elites for 50-70k coins right now.

OK, it was worth it until yesterday ;)

I also took a bit of a break this past week to focus on the elevate events and level up Blake and Westbrook.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.