• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Welcome to Season 5!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It is here and it doesn't look too bad so far and the superstars selling for S5 coins is a nice touch

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
My favorite part is that they finally did what we wanted and got rid of extra lineups

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
All superstars along with 114 doncic now at 200 coins quicksell
Yeah I thought I sold all of mine but I had 2 115 superstars and the Doncic so now I list out on 160k coins smh it would've helped if there wasn't the longest unscheduled maintenance ever when I was trying to play so then I would've been able to catch that I didn't sell them

I always like this part of the season. I enjoy building a team from scratch. I'm glad they've brought back some older style events & sets. I just wish they would have proper Masters.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah I thought I sold all of mine but I had 2 115 superstars and the Doncic so now I list out on 160k coins smh it would've helped if there wasn't the longest unscheduled maintenance ever when I was trying to play so then I would've been able to catch that I didn't sell them
That's what happened to me.... kinda pissed me off. Was about to sell everything & then maintenance. Then I see Kcwinn posting on Discord saying "every card we see with a large quicksell, we're letting EA know. S4 cards are to be enjoyed, not used for profit". Wtf is that? EA fanboys suck 👎

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That's what happened to me.... kinda pissed me off. Was about to sell everything & then maintenance. Then I see Kcwinn posting on Discord saying "every card we see with a large quicksell, we're letting EA know. S4 cards are to be enjoyed, not used for profit". Wtf is that? EA fanboys suck 👎
Yeah that's a bad look everyone had the opportunity to level up superstars even before the coin packs they gave out shards and star power in everything and Doncic was really easy to get too it's not like they're getting a bunch of brand new users so why do they care about a few 100k for players

Also you can add in the fact that they fixed that but not the fact that every rookie is 7 feet tall and many player models still have wrong skin tones amongst other issues even NBA vets

Last edited:

betaman411

All-Star 1
Worst part is if nobody says anything we still have 4M Kawhi from season 3, 1M 105 Lillard and 110 Doncic plus Halloween players from s4. No way they even think about leveling quick sell values if idiots don’t ask about it. I mean they f’d it up anyway... 🙄😖

I had my inventory right at 1350 to account for current lineups to stay under 1400 (plus I doubled up my WT players in all the other lineups to reduce total). The only thing I’m definitely missing from s4 is my 110 Halloween players! All my s3 and s4 elites are intact 🙄 MFers...

Altavilla

Pro 1
Is there anything to grind?
The only things i can think of are season and SD. But I already reached the point where it needs manual play, and I’m starting to get fed up with manual play

Is it me or is S5 totally p2w so far?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is there anything to grind?
The only things i can think of are season and SD. But I already reached the point where it needs manual play, and I’m starting to get fed up with manual play

Is it me or is S5 totally p2w so far?
So far yes that's why it took them 1 day to change the quicksell value of old cards to 100 coins each and why pulling a gold out of a pro pack has worse odds than a bob pack

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.