• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Wasted Gold Mask Tokens???!!

Demgainz

Rookie 1
I used all my cashien tokens on the gold Masks set because i was running out of room in my inventory i had about 600 cashien tokens so had to put them in the Gold Masks sets to keep the inventory cleaner now i cant even use these anymore on the Harden sets??

So were just suppose to have gazzzzillion tokens on our inventory and keep em there?? EA needs to fix this asap :(

Demgainz

Rookie 1
I used all my cashien tokens on the gold Masks set because i was running out of room in my inventory i had about 600 cashien tokens so had to put them in the Gold Masks sets to keep the inventory cleaner now i cant even use these anymore on the Harden sets??

So were just suppose to have gazzzzillion tokens on our inventory and keep em there?? EA needs to fix this asap :( EA comes out with these promos and makes you guess what you need to do and achieve with these tokens with no detailed explanation of what the PROMO brings why even charge real money. Dont they know they own game you can only hold up to 1200 items on the inventory?? garbage company!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Wait till next monday b4 turning them in.. there might be set for turning golden masks back into silver tokens.
Advice on handling inventory.. keep tokens in their sets.. for eg..just put all ur legend tokens in any of the players sets..same for flashback tokens..
Second tip. Keep all ur packs unopened. And only open them if ur going to use them in a set. I have abt 100 silver token packs unopened..

Demgainz

Rookie 1
doesnt change the fact that EA is very unorganized and has fail to relay a proper message to their consumer on how to approach their Promos properly. So were suppose to "i should do this, i should do that? keep packs UNOPEN?" as suppose to EA thinking outside the box and keeping things simple for all tokens to be used in all masters? Just like the Elite players u can use it on both week 1 and 2 masters. Just keep it simple fuckkk EA

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
doesnt change the fact that EA is very unorganized and has fail to relay a proper message to their consumer on how to approach their Promos properly. So were suppose to "i should do this, i should do that? keep packs UNOPEN?" as suppose to EA thinking outside the box and keeping things simple for all tokens to be used in all masters? Just like the Elite players u can use it on both week 1 and 2 masters. Just keep it simple fuckkk EA

It was stated here many times that the masks were for Cousins only that came directly from EA so it's not like there weren't many warnings not to do that the best you can do now is wait a week but from here on out hold on to the tokens and do as Anatdoc said to prevent it from happening again

Demgainz

Rookie 1

It was stated here many times that the masks were for Cousins only that came directly from EA so it's not like there weren't many warnings not to do that the best you can do now is wait a week but from here on out hold on to the tokens and do as Anatdoc said to prevent it from happening again

Do as Anatdoc said?LOLi dont have the time to keep packs UNOPEN i wanna play the game smoothly and not worry about oh maybe i should keep packs unopen. Your missing the whole point here. The GAME should be user friendly! and us not having to worry about weather we should not open all our packs put other items into sets so that we have enough inventory to SAVE 1000 cashien tokens!!! Basically what ur saying is we should find an alternative solution instead of EA putting a game platform that is more user friendly?? so lets save 1000 cashien tokens and find a way to hide are other items? do what ANATDOC said lol Nice one bro!

dub365

All-Star 1
If you just save the packs and don't open them, they don't count against your item inventory. Problem solved. This is waaaaay down the list of stupid shit EA can't get figured out.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Not sure how long you have been playing this game but i think, most of season 1/season 2 survivors are already used to ea's failure in communication and customer handling, thus doing some workaround on ea's stupid logic are almost part of the game already. Though yeah, agree with you that those workaround doesn't really address the key issue, and i guess that's the sad truth.

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Another tip I?ve been using is posting my useless bronze, silver and golds on the AH for ridiculous amounts for bid/bin (since they won?t sell much and EA will most likely require them in some end of season set). Ive been able to keep my inventory hovering around 800 this way

betaman411

All-Star 1
The simple solution here is just to make all 3 tokens work in each player set universally. Instead they come up with this convoluted system of silver to gold with the same silver tokens but different gold ones for what purpose?! They aren?t auctionable, you can save them by not opening them or keeping your inventory bare so what purpose do they really serve? The only purpose I can see is to piss people off that exchange them without realizing they?re only good for specific players/sets. Stupid...but as someone else mentioned, way down the list of stupid shit EA does.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Do as Anatdoc said?LOLi dont have the time to keep packs UNOPEN i wanna play the game smoothly and not worry about oh maybe i should keep packs unopen. Your missing the whole point here. The GAME should be user friendly! and us not having to worry about weather we should not open all our packs put other items into sets so that we have enough inventory to SAVE 1000 cashien tokens!!! Basically what ur saying is we should find an alternative solution instead of EA putting a game platform that is more user friendly?? so lets save 1000 cashien tokens and find a way to hide are other items? do what ANATDOC said lol Nice one bro!

You have no reason to act disrespectful both him and I have dealt with EA's bullshit for a long time yes we all know EA should stop shit like that but when veterans try to help you get around that type of stuff don't act ungrateful like that you're new to the forum and you're off to a very bad start so I highly suggest you don't take out your frustrations at EA on people trying to help you

Hetzer

Rookie 1

We are not the game devs of this game. What did you expect us to do, make new sets and remove the inventoryl limit? Stewie & anatdoc have tried to help you in the best way possible. Accept it and be thankful or get out of this forum.

Demgainz

Rookie 1

You have no reason to act disrespectful both him and I have dealt with EA's bullshit for a long time yes we all know EA should stop shit like that but when veterans try to help you get around that type of stuff don't act ungrateful like that you're new to the forum and you're off to a very bad start so I highly suggest you don't take out your frustrations at EA on people trying to help you

Ungrateful for what? what are you smoking? ungrateful for what exactly? hhahah r u for real? Disrespectful for what? i know ur not the DEVS has has almost ZERO control of what goes on in EA headquarters. You are giving peoples advice therefore we should all be grateful to you??!! are you smoking crack bro? Its your choice to give advice weather ur advice is GOOD OR BAD. You should NEVER feel the need that we should be grateful to you! Your giving YOUR OWN OPINION and everyone has their own opinion weather people should listen your advice or not.... it is NOT demanded for anyone to be grateful ESPECIALLY NOT TO YOU!!!!! lay off the drugs man. BYE LOL

LMAO we are giving you advice pls be grateful - WHAT A JOKE!! LMAO thats your mentality in this forum? everytime you give an advice we should be grateful? Forums are meant for conversations, opinions, people to vent etc etc not just to ask an advice from another person... your MISUNDERSTOOD. just because your are giving an advice to someone.. it doesnt mean the other person asked for it. so u feeling the need that WE OWE U SOMETHING just because u gave an advice is a idiocracy! have a nice day :)

Ungrateful for what? what are you smoking? ungrateful for what exactly? hhahah r u for real? Disrespectful for what? i know ur not the DEVS has has almost ZERO control of what goes on in EA headquarters. You are giving peoples advice therefore we should all be grateful to you??!! are you smoking crack bro? Its your choice to give advice weather ur advice is GOOD OR BAD. You should NEVER feel the need that we should be grateful to you! Your giving YOUR OWN OPINION and everyone has their own opinion weather people should listen your advice or not.... it is NOT demanded for anyone to be grateful ESPECIALLY NOT TO YOU!!!!! lay off the drugs man. BYE LOL

LMAO we are giving you advice pls be grateful - WHAT A JOKE!! LMAO thats your mentality in this forum? everytime you give an advice we should be grateful? Forums are meant for conversations, opinions, people to vent etc etc not just to ask an advice from another person... your MISUNDERSTOOD. just because your are giving an advice to someone.. it doesnt mean the other person asked for it. so u feeling the need that WE OWE U SOMETHING just because u gave an advice is a idiocracy! have a nice day :)

Sorry to break it to you, but the world doesn't revolve around you. People here literally gave you the best advice they could, and you're just straightup disrespecting them. If you think you're too good for advice from others, how about YOU **** off and re-evaluate your life?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

You should be grateful that people want to help you the best they can but since you insist on being disrespectful to those trying their best to help you I hope you enjoy a new platform to talk about this game where they accept disrespectful behavior consistently by someone that is new and has shown nothing but disrespect so good bye

slin

Rookie 1

Dude, just lay off already. The people on this forum are just trying to help you out, yet u treat them like they're wrong. If you don't like what they have to say then let it go and move on. There's no need to get angry at us for trying to help. If you want to continue intoxicating this community, I think the wisest choice would just be to pack up and move on over to Reddit, where people would actually give 2 shits about what a crybaby has to say.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I am just gonna focus on grinding for Cousins 93 since my D squad centre looks very weak compared to those with Cs 92 ovr & above.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.