• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Vice Nights Promo and High Flyers campaign

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There's a 101 Wade as the Vice Nights master with lots of goodies as for High Flyers there are a lot of 95+ cards (Street lineup) including a 100 Ben Simmons you get a free 95+ from the High Flyers campaign as well as a Street lineup Benny The Bull boost item (0 stamina required to play as well as stamina boosts)

https://youtu.be/N3etkzFaezM

Flashback is 97 Butler but that won't matter toost people but thought might as well add it

X020179

Pro 1
Speaking of FB, do they really think people bother wasting the time and energy on it? The cards are way below the OVR curve and takes way too much effort for it to even be worth it, especially with the promos they?ve been releasing..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Speaking of FB, do they really think people bother wasting the time and energy on it? The cards are way below the OVR curve and takes way too much effort for it to even be worth it, especially with the promos they?ve been releasing..

I only play it 5 times a week for the monthly master tokens but I play it once for each 1st win and then repeat one of the events 2 times to hit 5 then I'm done with it till the next week the cheap sets are useful for the elite monthly master tokens but eventually you will run out of cheap sets to do

X020179

Pro 1

I only play it 5 times a week for the monthly master tokens but I play it once for each 1st win and then repeat one of the events 2 times to hit 5 then I'm done with it till the next week the cheap sets are useful for the elite monthly master tokens but eventually you will run out of cheap sets to do

Yeah I think they tried to direct it towards newer players but even then it?s not worth actually going for the players with all these recent promos being so plentiful for F2P

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yeah I think they tried to direct it towards newer players but even then it?s not worth actually going for the players with all these recent promos being so plentiful for F2P

Yeah we've been in non-stop promos since November and in 2019 they've given out tons of free masters all along the way better than the cards they deemed "for beginners" which I'm still pissed they made the game master one of those "for beginners" cards

OMG Benny the Bull is HERE YASSSS. Cant wait for my team to be trained by him.

This high flyers campaign is like the mardi gras one, so very cool.

The Vice Nights promo doesnt have events. You have to claim coin packs & bonus packs to get points.

I hope the ratio coins spent / cash received is good.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
OMG Benny the Bull is HERE YASSSS. Cant wait for my team to be trained by him.

This high flyers campaign is like the mardi gras one, so very cool.

The Vice Nights promo doesnt have events. You have to claim coin packs & bonus packs to get points.

I hope the ratio coins spent / cash received is good.

I hope Benny has a good boost because I was waiting on that one to come the championship ring boost card that is in the VN Campaign is exactly why I really didn't want coaches to change to boost items because it will inevitably become inanimate objects like with the ring but whatever too late now

Any word on the Vice prizes at each ?points? mark?

Stolen from discord

Vice Nights Milestones:

# | Points Required | Reward

#1 (1k) Court w/ +10% Coins
#2 (2k) Jersey w/ +3 Dunks to Team
#3 (3k) Boost Item (Mascot) w/ Passing Boost +15% XP
#4 (5k) 500 NBA Cash
#5 (6.5k) Jersey w/ +3 Blocks to Team
#6 (9.5k) 1000 NBA Cash
#7 (12.5k) Boost Item (Championship Ring) w/ Dunks Boost +15% Coins
#8 (18.5k) Jersey w/ +3 Contested Shot to Team
#9 (25k) 2000 NBA Cash
#10 (30k) Court w/ +4 3PT to Team
#11 (37.5k) Jersey w/ +3 Steal to Team
#12 (50k) 101 OVR Wade

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Benny with +7 Dunk & 15% fan boost. My new SD coach haha...

I saw he had those boosts (not the amount I'm curious how you saw them) but do you know the matches required hopefully it's not more than 3 for max

saw a screenshot on discord. sorry did not save it. You need 5 for max.

1 player + 1 dunk
3 players + 5 dunk
5 players + 7 dunk

Edit: It's here

https://imgur.com/a/oQqnI4X

Damn that kinda sucks but that's what I thought it would be but just hoped for more I'll use it since I still use Walton for manual and AI but tip off Brown for SD so it would be nice to use one item for all 3

Altavilla

Pro 1
So a +4 3pt court is 30k points, about 264 € 😄
But hey, i already got 3550 points so... nah. The cost is insane.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Also, is there a way to check the prizes in the game?
I had to check this post to find out... EA expects people to splurge 250+++ euros on mystery prizes?

Last edited:

cire2245

Rookie 3
What glitch? Haha...i think i missed that as i stopped buying the coin pack since day 1 as i realized it won’t get me to at least halfway of completion.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.