• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

UA Rush Embiid details

Altavilla

Pro 1
Can you guys get the base Embiid? My game keeps sending me to the store warning and no Embiid (like when it was Curry and if you’d already colected the base version)

EDIT; it’s a bug (checked EA’s twitter)

TomH

Pro 2
Can you guys get the base Embiid? My game keeps sending me to the store warning and no Embiid (like when it was Curry and if you’d already colected the base version)

They forgot to load the bloody card. Reddit threads on it already. Twitter is exploding. Idiots.

Mochey

Rookie 1
I really feel like an idiot right now, I had like over 100 of the curry UA tokens but quick sold them to ... buy the damn second chance tokens to upgrade DeAndre Jordan, what a waste, I only have like 25 now

Mochey

Rookie 1

Yeah same for me, they probably forgot to include the base card in the game

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That's why they should've kept it at the previous reset time because having it at 10 AM ET allows them to be at work already rather than 7 AM when they aren't in the office yet

TomH

Pro 2
That's why they should've kept it at the previous reset time because having it at 10 AM ET allows them to be at work already rather than 7 AM when they aren't in the office yet
There are some store sets expirIng in a couple minutes so maybe we will get the corrected update then.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There are some store sets expirIng in a couple minutes so maybe we will get the corrected update then.
Yeah that's besides the point though having it at 10 AM where the game is actually made compared to 7 gives them ample time to make fixes way faster because they're actually where they need to be to do it

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah that's besides the point though having it at 10 AM where the game is actually made compared to 7 gives them ample time to make fixes way faster because they're actually where they need to be to do it

Preaching to the choir. I unexpectedly crashed for 3 hours when I got home from work. Woke up at 9 and thought, “you’re gonna be up until 2 anyway, may as well stay up til 4, get Embiid, play a little SD.” So that’s no sleep basically, because of that silly 4am deal (PDT). So I was none too happy.

We go back to 7 am maintenance time and..........bugs everywhere. What a surprise..........

They will fix all the events that require to do things with Curry instead of Embiid

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.