• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Trials of Pantheon

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ya figured people would get confused.. what I meant was getting the 100 tokens in 4 weeks without spending cash and only completing sets
And u get the giannis tokens by completing any of the sets under the 'what's hot' tab

Back to the topic, now that it seems we can get at least 1 plat token for irving from the first win everyday. Looks like we will only have to grind for 1-2 of the tokens to get that irving?
Yup.. on the last day .. lol

betaman411

All-Star 1
I hope the next cert player is a 105 as well; otherwise, grinding for a 102 for 4M in coins doesn't seem worth it unless you're under 99 OVR currently.

Poontish

Rookie 1
Wanted to answer the original question....
Don't fall for the Irving grind. Unless you have your sights set on the master Harden, it's nearly impossible to get extra tokens from the event. I used a total of 1300 stamina (played the event 13x) and got ZERO extra tokens. It's a scam, like all the other "chance" events. Good luck

betaman411

All-Star 1
Wanted to answer the original question....
Don't fall for the Irving grind. Unless you have your sights set on the master Harden, it's nearly impossible to get extra tokens from the event. I used a total of 1300 stamina (played the event 13x) and got ZERO extra tokens. It's a scam, like all the other "chance" events. Good luck

I concur. I've been burning stamina all day because I don't have time to play SD and it's the same for me - nothing but golds. All things considered though, 4 +78 golds is still better than most chance rewards in this game so all is not lost.

Healer

Rookie 1
Yeah that Kyrie's live event is a scam lol did it 20+ times (lost count) and only got the 2 guaranteed tokens + :poop:
I won't need him anyway to get Ruler Harden cuz I could get the others but I want him for my legacy LU so I just hope I could pull 2/3 tokens in next days so I could add him before the deadline (knowing EA and especially in NBALM, they'll probably delay it more).

Ohhh and it's my 1st post in the new forums !!!
200.gif

Book_Gazette

Rookie 1
Yeah that Kyrie's live event is a scam lol did it 20+ times (lost count) and only got the 2 guaranteed tokens + :poop:
I won't need him anyway to get Ruler Harden cuz I could get the others but I want him for my legacy LU so I just hope I could pull 2/3 tokens in next days so I could add him before the deadline (knowing EA and especially in NBALM, they'll probably delay it more).

Ohhh and it's my 1st post in the new forums !!!
200.gif

Ruler Harden???

usatsi_10658846.jpg

Cortes

Rookie 1
I agree with the rest, this event is a BS, like all the S2 "chance" packs/events. I play it cuz I don't have motivation to play SD anymore, just waiting for S3, so I can burn all my stamina cuz there is almost nothing to do for me.. btw I think I played it like 7 times (plus first one) and got 7 x 4 golds.

One thing we've learned this season is that word 'chance' means zero chance in EA's dictionary....

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.