• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Trade bait purchase

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Hello everyone,
Wanted to ask advice if something like that has ever happened to anyone else.
I bought the trade bait and I received only the ten golden players without the nba cash. What can I do? Is there a way to contact Easports or nbaLm?
Wrote them on twitter but of course no answer yet.
Many thanks

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Unfortunately this is the only “proof” that I have with of course the notification of the payment!!

Attachments

• 80F4D02B-BA6B-43AE-914E-0D896A05AB56.jpeg
    80F4D02B-BA6B-43AE-914E-0D896A05AB56.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 285

Solo

Rookie 1
Did u checked ur cash before and after.
It might have added to ur cash balance.
Usually it doesn't happen.
Moreover the cash as gift does not popup it just adds.

Correct me if m wrong

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
heard other people having the same issue. contact EA help through the game also, they should get back to u

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
S Solo
No cash increase and no NBA CASH at all.. this bored me a lot because I bought it just to pursue the 1500 NYPOINTs a day, and I got nothing out of it!

A Anatdoc
Wrote them everywhere.
Face/insta/twitter/eahelp dm’s but no answer at all!

😡😡😡

dub365

All-Star 1
S Solo
No cash increase and no NBA CASH at all.. this bored me a lot because I bought it just to pursue the 1500 NYPOINTs a day, and I got nothing out of it!

A Anatdoc
Wrote them everywhere.
Face/insta/twitter/eahelp dm’s but no answer at all!

😡😡😡
Don't reach out that way. In the game, go to the settings menu. Click HELP. When the webpage loads up, scroll all the way to the bottom and click CONTACT US.

That's the only way you'll ever get customer support to help you

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Don't reach out that way. In the game, go to the settings menu. Click HELP. When the webpage loads up, scroll all the way to the bottom and click CONTACT US.

That's the only way you'll ever get customer support to help you

so that’smy follow up...
It’s exactly what I did, but nothing happened.
Just an email in which the support said: waiting for my communications, or something like that.
Till two minutes ago, I logged in and they gave me 600 NBA CASH...
Now the question is: is it something for my “inconvenience” (they didn’t send me any email) or just the present sometimes they give us?
Anybody of you has received them??
Many thanks guys

dub365

All-Star 1
so that’smy follow up...
It’s exactly what I did, but nothing happened.
Just an email in which the support said: waiting for my communications, or something like that.
Till two minutes ago, I logged in and they gave me 600 NBA CASH...
Now the question is: is it something for my “inconvenience” (they didn’t send me any email) or just the present sometimes they give us?
Anybody of you has received them??
Many thanks guys
Their customer support is horribly awful more often than not. If you got 600 cash......run away happy & don't look back

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calibrown_12
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.