• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Top 100 Promo: Part 3

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The 6th Man promo is still alive. I thought it was only gonna be for 3 days. Anything know when it is set to expire?
Promo is supposed to run on Monday also. Sets say that they'll be available for 3 more days but don't know if rewards will be still available if the promo expires on monday

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I wonder if anyone had some top100 emblems saved from previous rounds because tokens from previous rounds were transferable so im curious if emblems were to..anyone?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
6th man ends after today so the sets stay up for 2 days after you can buy and earn points leaving just the 600 points for 1 74+ set to get points so I won't be getting Walton

betaman411

All-Star 1
I haven't had a dupe yet. Pretty much the opposite of the last Top 100 promo.
I got 4 dupes so needed 8 players for Trae. Ironically, once I gave up and spent player tokens in the 16 set, I started getting the missing Covington token in droves. Could’ve completed the set another 5-6 times vs how I did it. 🙄

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I have been lucky with these top100
Last round i got 81 mitchell at first exchange,now i got trae with just 7 players
Now snowballing emblems for next top100 round

Vebs

Rookie 1
Promo is supposed to run on Monday also. Sets say that they'll be available for 3 more days but don't know if rewards will be still available if the promo expires on monday
Am I still going to be able to build those 600 point sets for the next two days to earn Walton after the promo ends tonight? I'm pretty close, but I'll still need a couple thousand more after tonight.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Am I still going to be able to build those 600 point sets for the next two days to earn Walton after the promo ends tonight? I'm pretty close, but I'll still need a couple thousand more after tonight.
Yes the sets stay up for another 2 days

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
the sets will still be there. whether the rewards will be still available is anyone's guess

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.