• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Tip-Off events troubles

Altavilla

Pro 1
WTF! I had the HOU vs LAL Game of the Night won and then all of a sudden their team started a fight with mine!!!!! Fix it, EA!!!!!! Waste of stamina and time!!! (joking lol in case you didn't see that fight lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, already managed to hit the BB: southeast corner with PG (2pt off-balance)

Good deal! I got lucky I think, because i really wasn't sure how far into the "abyss" Rose was but he caught it and my gut just said " do layup action" and he decided he liked that idea and started the layup from the FT line and just glided in lol. Actually left like 1.5 seconds on the clock, and I was bracing for the full court BB from the AI but that didn't drop. (They definitely decreased the chances of AI hitting buzzer beaters around the time they fixed the 100% manual BB glitch. It was a welcome change, but I still try to take the last shot in case the AI gets any ideas.)

Have you progressed toward any of the other events on the Thomas side? I wasn't sure if you were trying to get the master or just wanted the silver from the events (which requires 81 to complete vs 83 for the master, both of which are tough, but if you get to 81 early enough, it doesn't seem quite as bad to get to 83 once you just put together a constant grind.

I haven't played the Thomas master yet (not 83) but after seeing Buckeye rage a few times, but eventually get it, it's really not that bad of an event. Just looks more complicated than it is. I might even say it's easier than the Wilt event mainly because the Wilt required you to be very precise around so many corners.

I?m TO 82 now and got all events on IT side. I?m waiting till the last few hours of this campaign to do re-rolls, because i don?t feel like risking doing 10 re-rolls to get the Oladipo/Mitchell I need (i think either will get me to 83), only to pull a duplicate on my next set (which right now are worth 0 coins at the AH). So, i?m only doing re-rolls when I?m sure I?m done pulling heroes out of sets.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, already managed to hit the BB: southeast corner with PG (2pt off-balance)

Good deal! I got lucky I think, because i really wasn't sure how far into the "abyss" Rose was but he caught it and my gut just said " do layup action" and he decided he liked that idea and started the layup from the FT line and just glided in lol. Actually left like 1.5 seconds on the clock, and I was bracing for the full court BB from the AI but that didn't drop. (They definitely decreased the chances of AI hitting buzzer beaters around the time they fixed the 100% manual BB glitch. It was a welcome change, but I still try to take the last shot in case the AI gets any ideas.)

Have you progressed toward any of the other events on the Thomas side? I wasn't sure if you were trying to get the master or just wanted the silver from the events (which requires 81 to complete vs 83 for the master, both of which are tough, but if you get to 81 early enough, it doesn't seem quite as bad to get to 83 once you just put together a constant grind.

I haven't played the Thomas master yet (not 83) but after seeing Buckeye rage a few times, but eventually get it, it's really not that bad of an event. Just looks more complicated than it is. I might even say it's easier than the Wilt event mainly because the Wilt required you to be very precise around so many corners.

I?m TO 82 now and got all events on IT side. I?m waiting till the last few hours of this campaign to do re-rolls, because i don?t feel like risking doing 10 re-rolls to get the Oladipo/Mitchell I need (i think either will get me to 83), only to pull a duplicate on my next set (which right now are worth 0 coins at the AH). So, i?m only doing re-rolls when I?m sure I?m done pulling heroes out of sets.

Not a bad idea at all! That Mitchell will come for you

betaman411

All-Star 1
Got a dupe LA so played re-roll for first time:
LA ?> Wiggins ?> Hayward ?> Wiggins ?> Gordon

FML as I already have Gordon, Hayward and Wiggins

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
This lineup got me to 83.(82.3)
Make sure u get the full coach boost

Attachments

• 20181022_103729.jpg
    20181022_103729.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 589

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.