• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

thursday (new?) promo..

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
my bet is on another streetball promo..

and part 2.. now am i wrong, im expecting part 3 of the playoffs promos after that, which wouldnt include the Finals, which would be completely separate
thoughts?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The gc in discord confirmed its a 3v3 promo..
Really hope its not another season grind promo.. so tired and bored

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
my bet is on another streetball promo..

and part 2.. now am i wrong, im expecting part 3 of the playoffs promos after that, which wouldnt include the Finals, which would be completely separate
thoughts?
Conference finals then NBA FINALS,3v3 promo in beetwen...today in the morning was update of the game,in perscription it says get a free NBA SUPERSTAR...so lets see what happens...just not another promo in which we have to grind season for promo points cause my phone screen us going to explode lol

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
lol, im AP whilst working seasons,.. turned teh screen right down, as not 2 over heat :D

CF's straight away? think there will be a small gap, alot of these series will go to 6 or 7 IMHO

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Look at the photo it says 4 phases of playoffs..so its probably CF finals...idk mate...im personally having fun this season,so lets se what EA cooked for us :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508-122704_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20190508-122704_Google Play Store.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 223

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
yeah reading it im sticking 2 the following then:
tomorrow: street...
tues/wed part 3 of playoffs..
and then yeah part 4 will be finals

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.