• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

This is ridiculous!

edlllpt

Pro 1
@edIIIpt I have to agree with you last two paragraphs. Also, is you IGN edIII? Because I think I played you yesterday.

it is and yeah we had a match yesterday - my quarter was pretty rough - and we had other matches earlier in the week.

I see you are almost in top100, so good luck! I am not that far either, but I won't be pushing myself too much.

btw, regarding scores against abilities I beat ~80th placed Erday 15-0 and he has BB Simmons, Harden, KD and +2ovr. https://i.imgur.com/G0ISaOM.png

KD and Harden not using / being successful with the clutch is not that rare. Limiting Simmons is the real challenge but you can do it once in a while.

Geobatz

Rookie 1
@edIIIpt I have to agree with you last two paragraphs. Also, is you IGN edIII? Because I think I played you yesterday.

it is and yeah we had a match yesterday - my quarter was pretty rough - and we had other matches earlier in the week.

I see you are almost in top100, so good luck! I am not that far either, but I won't be pushing myself too much.

btw, regarding scores against abilities I beat ~80th placed Erday 15-0 and he has BB Simmons, Harden, KD and +2ovr. https://i.imgur.com/G0ISaOM.png

KD and Harden not using / being successful with the clutch is not that rare. Limiting Simmons is the real challenge but you can do it once in a while.

Yes, we?ve played a few times. I knew that your name was familiar! Haha! Currently at 107. I really want to make it top 100 by the end of the season. And yes, the real challenge is limiting BB Simmons, he?s AI still the most challenging!

betaman411

All-Star 1
mUQG6oh.jpg

How come My AI scores just 2 points when I have Master Harden and FMVP KD? It?s a joke!

Okay, this one looks pretty bad. Not impossible, but pretty fishy.

I have quite a few 21-2 scores against me. It just seems weird to say the least.

That score is pretty common for me ?when? EA wants me to win. I had a couple shutouts today 21-0. Oddly enough, I haven?t lost a quarter in a while but I?ve lost some matches by +15 or more. At 99, 101 OVR is my toughest match. Doesn?t matter the player, I can?t score against a 101. 103 is even easier than 101. 100?s and 98?s are my most common matchups.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
How come My AI scores just 2 points when I have Master Harden and FMVP KD? It?s a joke!
[/quote]

I had a even a worse result. I had bb Simmons bb Iverson and clutch Lebron but the opp only allowed my AI to score 2 points. It was a wtf moment when I seen the score.

betaman411

All-Star 1

I had a even a worse result. I had bb Simmons bb Iverson and clutch Lebron but the opp only allowed my AI to score 2 points. It was a wtf moment when I seen the score.
[/quote]

My guess is the best players have figured out how to induce a post shot which is easily blocked. The 2 pts is just the ?lucky? putback.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

My guess is the best players have figured out how to induce a post shot which is easily blocked. The 2 pts is just the ?lucky? putback.
[/quote]

I agree with this.. I have had many quarters where hardn and kd haven't had their clutch shots (I'm more worried abt hardens baseline drive .. always gets me).. Ben getting only 2 is luck in the sense he has the buzzer beater activated inside the paint...but ya usually Ben lineups score minimum 3 agst me

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.