• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Third master of LNY a PG or SF?

Techon

Rookie 1
Proof 3rd master is stephon marbury?

People have been saying 3rd LNY master is PG Marbury. where is the proof?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Proof 3rd master is stephon marbury?

I merged your thread with the one with proof in it that you later saw the original proof that I had was a China app store promotion that stated Cousins, Harden, Marbury, and Yao as Lunar masters that was over a week ago then I got the same picture of Harden that we got for Marbury that was posted in this thread that's why I was willing to put my eggs in the Harden and Marbury basket in public the reason I didn't share the thing from the app store is because it was in Chinese which practically no one here has stated they could read so I just left it out

Hetzer

Rookie 1

I merged your thread with the one with proof in it that you later saw the original proof that I had was a China app store promotion that stated Cousins, Harden, Marbury, and Yao as Lunar masters that was over a week ago then I got the same picture of Harden that we got for Marbury that was posted in this thread that's why I was willing to put my eggs in the Harden and Marbury basket in public the reason I didn't share the thing from the app store is because it was in Chinese which practically no one here has stated they could read so I just left it out

Are there any people who can read Chinese? Would be great for the community if they stepped up.

andypongom

Rookie 1
Are there any people who can read Chinese? Would be great for the community if they stepped up.

i can read ?if anyone need help

and just like stewie said, i see the promotion advertisement clearly show that Marbury is the master, unless EA USA change their mind before monday :shock:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I'm not sure but I think commondjapan can albeit they're Japanese they have posted stuff from China with more explanation than most have ever provided but I know Stan701 can but I deciphered it by typing in Stephon Marbury on Google translate and sure enough it matched with what was said in the promo

Techon

Rookie 1

and just like stewie said, i see the promotion advertisement clearly show that Marbury is the master, unless EA USA change their mind before monday :shock:

What advertisement?

andypongom

Rookie 1

What advertisement?

if u can read chinese, the section2 says there are cousins, harden, marbury and yao for masters.

but i think the pic of 85 marbury stats already tells all, that's one of a reward card from EA china real-time showdown, some players already opened his 85 version.

hope this have answered ur question, cheers!!

Attachments

• f80cbdff9925bc31a65c567053df8db1c91370d4.jpg
    f80cbdff9925bc31a65c567053df8db1c91370d4.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 714

Techon

Rookie 1

What advertisement?

if u can read chinese, the section2 says there are cousins, harden, marbury and yao for masters.

but i think the pic of 85 marbury stats already tells all, that's one of a reward card from EA china real-time showdown, some players already opened his 85 version.

hope this have answered ur question, cheers!!

Thanks.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.