• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The last straw.... Ultimate Golden Ticket Packs

dougyd

Rookie 1
Not sure if this has been posted... but last Sunday, they were offering the Ultimate Golden Ticket Packs for 499, and they said they included one 87-90 overall player. I bought one. It contained an 86 overall player, nothing higher.

Granted, this is just 1 overall point, and not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But it's the last straw. I've had enough. I contacted customer support and have been given hoop after hoop to jump through. First they wanted a screenshot. I sent it. Then they wanted my account user ID. I sent it. Then they said well you need to link your account to a Facebook profile. Already had done that. Then it was well you need to link it to an EA account. (What?!)

I jumped through every hoop only to be offer a PRO PACK. I declined. Then I was offered TWO pro packs. Wow.

Instead, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau serving the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern Coastal California. I recommend anyone else who purchased these packs and got...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

One member of my league had the same problem. He declined all the pro packs & finally they gave him a 87 elite.

Looks like you exit the negociation early

dougyd

Rookie 1
Update... After submitting my complaint to the BBB, EA responded almost immediately. This time I believe I was dealing with a US citizen, rather than someone in India or wherever their first tier of customer support is stationed. The communication was much quicker, and I've since been given my 87 overall that was promised in the pack description.

All things considered, I'm glad they finally admitted they were wrong and corrected it... But it shouldn't take a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau to get it done.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.