• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Terror trail 3 impossible to win

TorchBeak

Rookie 1
EA's best way to make anything "difficult" is to rig it of course.
Purposely making "good" shots miss is not adding difficulty to the game, it's adding annoyance.

They're scamming users out of stamina, is all.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I was wondering why Brodie (Ev), Rip Hamilton would missed typical shots in challenge events. I wasted 20 extra stamina pts...

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
It's definitely not fixed.

I don't think its called a bug though, I think it's called a rip.

:)

It's definitely not fixed.

I don't think its called a bug though, I think it's called a rip.

:)

Yeah that's an unfortunate event lol. I know Brian said they will "look into" what caused the issues and "add more time to the next one"...I wonder if he's just ignorant to the fact that the person that designed it that way did it purposely, almost as if they were saying "you're gonna work for this gold player!" lol...still seems bush league. about as bad as missing a wide open, 3 pointer with 3 seconds left in SD with Klay to then find out it was actually the shot to win.

MagicFans

Rookie 1
A little trick to share (tho it's too late to find out now)

For the endless trails in room 1 & 3, you can actually pull long layup/dunk from the scoring zone, and it will count; but that doesn't work for room 2.

For room 2, I'll do some irregular things e.g. fade away or off balance shot. Seems the shooting percentage is a bit better than a perfect release mid range shot.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.