• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Super close to 95

ARThriller

Rookie 1
Don't get Kemba he is by far the worst choice of the 3 97 PGs he's the shortest and has the worst stats
I wonder why the game thinks the Kemba card is better than the Luka card. Everytime I have luka starting and kemba on the bench it has the arrows for better lineup. Thoughts?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I wonder why the game thinks the Kemba card is better than the Luka card. Everytime I have luka starting and kemba on the bench it has the arrows for better lineup. Thoughts?
Sometimes it does that sometimes it's because of total stats being better or it just being random they will sometimes also have lower overall show up as higher it doesn't mean anything

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I always look at stats or a specific stat I want a.d arrange my lineup based on that. Even if they are a tie or 1 OVR difference.

smickey13

Rookie 1
Seems like this is the highest you can get to a master without having a higher PG, and if I am right, there isn’t a higher than 90 all star reserve. With 2 days left for the completion, and the starters at 30k, is there any chance to get a master 😭😭
45A44E72-2C75-415E-B614-B81ABDC0EBB4.jpeg

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
How many points do u have right now..? U can grind out 30k in 2.5 days.. with coin packs

Last edited:

Andresan565

Rookie 1
How catch a 95-92 sf easy or Up to 95 the lineup

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-18-14-08-34-975_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-18-14-08-34-975_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 223

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How catch a 95-92 sf easy or Up to 95 the lineup
I merged your thread with this one about the same topic what you should do first is put Payton and SG Trae on your bench but the only way to get a SF is to get a 98 or try your luck with the reserve packs for 95 Jimmy or T Mac

smickey13

Rookie 1
Any stored pro packs/stamina bottles/ warmup points
Yeah I just used all my warm up points and I’m currently at 5k. I think I may be able to get to 30k but it will take time. I lost 5k today by getting that 90 Nash and a bunch of reserves 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️. Think I’ll need to use my NBA cash even though I was saving it for Larry Bird bogo’s to get him to 100. Ah, whatever I guess, two 99’s are better than only one 100

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah I just used all my warm up points and I’m currently at 5k. I think I may be able to get to 30k but it will take time. I lost 5k today by getting that 90 Nash and a bunch of reserves 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️. Think I’ll need to use my NBA cash even though I was saving it for Larry Bird bogo’s to get him to 100. Ah, whatever I guess, two 99’s are better than only one 100
I merged your thread with another 95 thread

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.