• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Summer Splash

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I won't even promote this to front page because it apparently is another side campaign that is better than the main promo so since it's a disgrace in that sense I won't even promote it

*better cards but not better structure

Last edited:

Mikey777

Rookie 1
Game is boring now. EA should have launched new mini promo today, not on Monday. I seriously think EA now isn't paying attention to what customers think they just want to overwhelm users with various "limited time" offers of 2-5-10$ and hope enough ppl buy it, after which they don't care. Those were the times you could get some nice reward for playing league or showdown... gone...

In the next promo, you get to select the Grand Master's style. You need to submit four 94 OVR Masters, though.

The 94 OVRs:

John Wall (Finesse PG)
Dominique Wilkins (Strategic SF)
Amar'e Stoudemire (Power PF)
Yao Ming (Strategic C)

Promo lasts for five days. The Grand Master is 96 OVR. You get the 94s back.

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
In the next promo, you get to select the Grand Master's style. You need to submit four 94 OVR Masters, though.

The 94 OVRs:

John Wall (Finesse PG)
Dominique Wilkins (Strategic SF)
Amar'e Stoudemire (Power PF)
Yao Ming (Strategic C)

Promo lasts for five days. The Grand Master is 96 OVR. You get the 94s back.
Thanks for the info, tho I'm not sure it is doable without spending money. However Yao strategic C is good news for me

Mikey777

Rookie 1
All of the masters will not improve my starting 5... hopefully some jersey will be in it to be at least somewhat fun promo for me.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.