• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Suggestions for carryover lineup

KrossoverK12

Rookie 1
I am a mostly F2P player, played all 3 seasons. I dont play everyday but i keep a competitive lineup. I'm assuming that we will probably only carryover our main lineup and I'm having a hard time deciding over the players i have fun playing with vs the ones that might translate to whatever S4 role a carryover S3 team might be able to do. I will post screenies but this my delima. At C and 2 guard i love playing with Magic for being a small ball killer and VC for dunking. I would probably be better off playing Ray and Tim though based on analytics. And if i play them, i probaly have to switch out Sig KP for Legend Mailman. Any suggestions appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-30-18-08-40.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-30-18-08-40.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot_2019-09-30-18-08-31.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-30-18-08-31.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 243

dub365

All-Star 1
You get to keep ALL of your players, courts, jerseys, boost items. Don't have to worry about what to keep

PoloCoach616

Rookie 1
Been trying to find a place to post about something and this thread seems like a good enough fit...

Since we can carry over all our players and coins into S4, is a better strategy to A) keep all coins, B) use them to get more cards, or C) use them every day getting packs for the Highlight Reel promo to improve draft position?

For reference, I have about 1.8 million coins and just hit pick #13 this morning. So if I keep buying the daily packs it will make a pretty big dent in my bank account, but I still probably won’t come close to a top-5 pick. (But maybe I can get to #10 and have another superstar option?)

I realize we probably don’t know much about exactly how coins and players (etc.) from this season will be used in S4, so is going for a higher draft pick more of a “sure thing”?

Any thoughts?

P.s. My apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. I looked through a ton of threads and didn't find anything about "keep coins or burn though them to improve draft pick or get more players."

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Been trying to find a place to post about something and this thread seems like a good enough fit...

Since we can carry over all our players and coins into S4, is a better strategy to A) keep all coins, B) use them to get more cards, or C) use them every day getting packs for the Highlight Reel promo to improve draft position?

For reference, I have about 1.8 million coins and just hit pick #13 this morning. So if I keep buying the daily packs it will make a pretty big dent in my bank account, but I still probably won’t come close to a top-5 pick. (But maybe I can get to #10 and have another superstar option?)

I realize we probably don’t know much about exactly how coins and players (etc.) from this season will be used in S4, so is going for a higher draft pick more of a “sure thing”?

Any thoughts?

P.s. My apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. I looked through a ton of threads and didn't find anything about "keep coins or burn though them to improve draft pick or get more players."
It's been stated in one of the threads that coins will be used in next season's AH with a new currency for other things so save your coins

edlllpt

Pro 1
Any updated info regarding collectibles and any conversions?
They are not mentioned in the latest news bit regarding items limit. I have a lot of idle showdown stuff.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.