• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Suggestions Box & Changelog

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hi fellow members,

Happy to review any suggestions you have for improvement of the site.
This thread will be updated with additions/changes - as well as welcome all of your feedback for decisions to be made.

As we said at the start, this place is for the fans by the fans.

Changelog:

11/5- Added sub-category Maxed Display Card Case
16/5- Avatar Limit Size Increase from 6kb to 12kb
17/5- Post Allowance Can now embed Youtube videos into posts
18/5- Post Allowance Can now use spoiler code to
18/5- User login Quick Login
19/5- Added sub-category Card Review section

Please note the website is best compatible with

Firefox
Safari
Opera
Chrome
Edge

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hi guys,
can i open packs

This is not a feature we have, however we will have some unique features of our own that we are working on.

and why is the logo a box

We are tweaking the design at the moment, hence the constant changes & inconsistency. This won't last too long, hopefully.

Is there something you can do about the private message system? I can't respond to PMS.

Hi Common, does this work now?

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
Would be nice to see the avatar of the poster on the left hand side and the border lines alot more darker so I can see where the comment begins and ends (who posted it etc)

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Would be nice to see the avatar of the poster on the left hand side and the border lines alot more darker so I can see where the comment begins and ends (who posted it etc)

Great minds think alike, that's exactly what I was tweaking.

TMac

Rookie 1
look at the url http://nbalivecommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33 what is this it doenst make sense make it so you can read it easy

lewie100

Rookie 1
I got an idea.

Why not add something like a Review section for where we can review particular players.

Say if I wanted to do a 98 Kyrie Irving review, I could do it there.

Great job you all are doing with the site btw!

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I got an idea.

Why not add something like a Review section for where we can review particular players.

Say if I wanted to do a 98 Kyrie Irving review, I could do it there.

Great job you all are doing with the site btw!

Thanks Lewie,
That's a fantastic idea.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
lewie 100 s idea is very good and i also have a idea when someone visit the site we should make a page where the news about all the new players and new promos is there and on the right sight list of newly released players

the site is looking very good now and with the new banner its even better

TPTPaper

Rookie 1
lewie 100 s idea is very good and i also have a idea when someone visit the site we should make a page where the news about all the new players and new promos is there and on the right sight list of newly released players

the site is looking very good now and with the new banner its even better

That's a pretty good idea

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is the posts page flashing for anyone else.. ?
When I click on the new posts tab and it takes me to the posts page., when I scroll down the page keeps flashing..

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Is everyone seeing this colour layout, as shown in Alekk? video?

It should look like this?

Attachments

• 6B48ACAE-6D5D-45B4-8F95-EBAA6F0FDC24.png
    6B48ACAE-6D5D-45B4-8F95-EBAA6F0FDC24.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 2,061

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.