• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stewie309's 102 OVR S2 Legacy Franchise

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I didn't chase overall, abuse the gold player selling (it hated me so it didn't work well for me), or do the platinum trade in set when it awarded good pulls so I don't have an outstanding overall but it along with my skills was more then enough to compete with top ranked players on a daily basis I will list these cards with their overall without the overall boost and here is the link to my S1 Legacy Franchise thread.
http://nbalivecommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=100

NBA Lineup: 102 overall
BDPUvyu.jpg

Why I chose these players:

PG: 100 OVR NBA Draft Derrick Rose '08 (Fan) - He is my favorite current player in the league and 2nd of all time. This card is kinda rare and since I know how to use Rose cards very well then it was a perfect match for my lineup.
SG: 99 OVR NBALM Master James Harden (Trophy) - I took FOREVER to get this card because I didn't grind H2H or SD much and when the season score was...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Stewie309's 100 OVR Franchise

I've added 99 Rose, 98 Booker, 100 KD, 98 Markkanen, 98 Embiid, 97 Lowry, 99 T Mac, 98 Magic, and 99 Bird since my last update

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
Re: Stewie309's 100 OVR Franchise (7/5/18 update)

Your lineups are outstanding, I'm kinda shocked. You're right about that Dennis Rodman though, he outrebounds pretty much everybody, despite being smaller than opposing players sometimes

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Your lineups are outstanding, I'm kinda shocked. You're right about that Dennis Rodman though, he outrebounds pretty much everybody, despite being smaller than opposing players sometimes

Thanks and yeah real life Rodman was even better then the card because a SG/SF sized player outrebounding guys on the regular that can practically touch the rim on their tip toes is amazing

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3

Very good lineups stewie getting inspired by u I also got some rare cards LOL and spended all my coins

yalahat

Rookie 1

Damn, I didn't even knew the Bonus from that Lowry... Damn, just damn. What lineups man, damn! hahahaha

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.